Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I bought a used (but very nice) Creative Labs Audigy 2 NX USB. Since I bought it used it didn't come with any of the original CD's or anything. No big deal I'll simply go to Creative's excellent customer service and download what I need. After upgrading some of my speakers I realized that I had no control over the frequency bands. After looking around multiple sites they all said the default EAX Console Advanced HD had a built in graohic equalizer. Well after checking my installed version it seems all that's on Creative's site is the basic version no fancy options.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get the software that came with my box? (or if anyone has an Audigy 2NX could email a zipped app?)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Just write to creative and say that you bought it new and the driver disc wasn't in the box, they should send you it, I had to get a new transformer for my old speakers as it cracked and started leaking the thermal gum, I just said it ruined my carpet and they sent a new one the next day

1 - 2 of 2 Posts