Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who live in Toronto, you might know who "Chuckie" is, he performed a concert a few months ago and just recently got out of the crime scene two weeks ago.

Here's his show: Click

·
Premium Member
20,315 Posts
Definitely an area to drive through quickly at certain times of the evening
Funny though, my offices are north at steeles and weston and its a completely different area although only 5 minutes away.

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
oh man, its not that bad, its just the majority of crimes happen there.
Theres a mall ON THE INTERSECTION!! lol

·
Premium Member
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know if any of you have ever been to the Pacific mall, but that place is full of crime. (Pirated Windows, drug deals, etc..) Last time I went there was probably a few months ago. It might have changed. by now.

·
Premium Member
20,315 Posts
still a bit seedy. good deals on computer parts though.

btw ****er, its Yonge, not young

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ****erfx
View Post

I don't know if any of you have ever been to the Pacific mall, but that place is full of crime. (Pirated Windows, drug deals, etc..) Last time I went there was probably a few months ago. It might have changed. by now.

rofl!! yeah, i live 10mins from pacific mall, i hate that place. They have Bootleg DVD's, PS2 games, XBox Games, Almost EVERYTHING fake is there. Its not full of crime, kind of a family amusment place, but you might want to stay away from the cyber cafe's located there, there are alot of wanna be asian 'thugs' that hang around there playing fooseball. BUNCH OF NOOBS!! lol

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by UberN00B
View Post

rofl!! yeah, i live 10mins from pacific mall, i hate that place. They have Bootleg DVD's, PS2 games, XBox Games, Almost EVERYTHING fake is there. Its not full of crime, kind of a family amusment place, but you might want to stay away from the cyber cafe's located there, there are alot of wanna be asian 'thugs' that hang around there playing fooseball. BUNCH OF NOOBS!! lol

Haha, this thread is funny.

My friends lives there and I had to drive him home at 2am one night.
While we were driving through, he told and pointed out all the shootings that he personally saw. It was actually kind of amusing.

And PMall isn't 'full of crime'...But most of the stores are either going out of business or they sell either mobile phones, bootleg audio/video, optical stores, gaming-related, and computer-related.

The arcade (not cyber cafe) you're talking about is most likely Orbit. They have way too many foosball tables back there. It's pretty amusing walking through that place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts