Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A hearty congratulations to Florida_Dan, Black Magix, gsa700, JFuss, BWG and FastCR from team Explosm, taking their first Team Competition title! Not too long ago this team was at the very foot of the TC; 10th in Division Two. But some heavy restructuring and hard work from the Folders has seen them rise to the very top.
applaud.gif

A cool 5.3mil this month gave them a 56k margin of victory over the ever-present The PPD Police, and this next month promises to be very exciting, with the top four teams this month separated by a single -hugeadv WU. :)

Congratz must also go to Full Auto and Power Rangers, who replace Big Bang Theorists and Still in Beta in Division One.

Final stats:

1) January - 1.png

1) January - 2.png

And a few final words for this month. We all expected the -bigadv change to come this month, but it seems to have been delayed, with no ETA on when the change will happen as of yet. Once it does drop, we will see out that month with the current rules, before the captains and myself decide whether to make any changes or not.

Also, daily stats are in the process of being finalised on sks' site, as well as it being moved over to some more reliable servers. Once that's done, and I'm happy the monthly reset is accurate, we'll be ready to move over (at long last). :p

Good luck for February. :thumb:

·
!
9,170 Posts
Congratulations errbody.

·
Premium Member
13,516 Posts
GSA's 2500k is just so precious! I lost a 74k 6900 right at the end of the month which was odd because it finished and uploaded, but luckily he had 1 more to drop that pushed him over 2 million on the 31st.

Winners should get a badge to wear for the month or something like that. I think that would be cool.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~sizzzle~ View Post

Congrats on the win Explosm !!!
And Nice CAT2 win Desert Rat !
thumb.gif
Amazing win, downright unbelievable. :
biggrin.gif
LMAO, that is awesome. Just won with the drop of 1 wu.
tongue.gif
Im sure z fixed that already. Dont send me hate mail losers.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
The important part of the OP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac View Post

Congratz must go to Full Auto.
Yeahhhhh boyeeeeee
l.gif

·
Registered
1,884 Posts