Overclock.net banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
So whats the difference between say, drew630's 1 WU worth 500k, and then banded 1 doing 38 at 700k. What is the actual difference in the WU like what is it doing differently? Is one just a tiny protein and another a huge one?

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
Pretty tight race heading into day 2. We are supposed to get rain today, hopefully no power outages.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I like the big gap between 6th and 7th haha.
I saw that, so you're my new enemy to dominate lol. I'm gonna have to step up my game. I added a gtx 730 Lmao.

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
Pretty tight race heading into day 2. We are supposed to get rain today, hopefully no power outages.
You and BOB should be mortal folding enemies. You guys are close.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
I'm going to have to add a cpu slot when I get home.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
I'm not adding any more cards until I can get a 30 series.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I had a 1060 in the mix and let the 9600k run as well. I get home and see the cpu didn't enjoy life so I've lost the 1060's points all day 😢. Can't believe that little thing can push around 730k. I got it back up and added another card again to hopefully take 7th lol. It's gonna be a miracle with only 17 hours left.

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
I'm not adding any more cards until I can get a 30 series.
This. Though your numbers were really good this FaT. Will be excited to get Linux working sometime in the future.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
This. Though your numbers were really good this FaT. Will be excited to get Linux working sometime in the future.
My point difference wasn't just from linux. I finally got the linux machine running which allowed me to get all my cards up and running. I think i am going to split everything up next month and see if i do better. I feel like i was getting more points from my 1080tis and 2070 before i put them in one machine together.

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
Google docs messed up for anyone else?

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
My point difference wasn't just from linux. I finally got the linux machine running which allowed me to get all my cards up and running. I think i am going to split everything up next month and see if i do better. I feel like i was getting more points from my 1080tis and 2070 before i put them in one machine together.
Quite possible, you said your cards were on air, and being close together, I am sure thermals probably played a huge role.

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
Figures that by the end of the tournament, I would start seeing some large WU's.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
I'm thinking the same thing, I will get the folding machine water cooled at some point this year. The backside of this case seems perfect for a 9x120 rad.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Seems awfully peculiar I add a gpu and yet I'm more behind than ever. Have a feeling the internet went out overnight 😭

61 - 80 of 104 Posts