Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been working on my Rig aesthetics. Lots to do, decided to build a lot of my own case parts this time around. Switching everything to PETG tubing (no small feat). Also decided to build a desk and remove the hideous wallpaper from my office and paint it. This is so far my progress. (Desk and office finished, waiting for parts on PC to dry from painting)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The front of the false floor will be an extension of the GEFORCE GTX logo that was on one of the cards before the water blocks.

System specs
i7-5960x
4x Titan X
2x 1tb 850 Pro
2x 4tb WD Black
64Gb Corsair Platinum 2666
Hue+ and 2 sets of extensions
4 radiators and about 30 fans (we'll see what fits)
2 separate EK loops
Dual 1500/1000W PSU's

·
Still kinda lost
3,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylar182 View Post

The front of the false floor will be an extension of the GEFORCE GTX logo that was on one of the cards before the water blocks.

System specs
i7-5960x
4x Titan X
2x 1tb 850 Pro
2x 4tb WD Black
64Gb Corsair Platinum 2666
Hue+ and 2 sets of extensions
4 radiators and about 30 fans (we'll see what fits)
2 separate EK loops
Dual 1500/1000W PSU's
Is this even legal?
drool.gif

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsan View Post

Is this even legal?
drool.gif
So far as I know, yes. I've essentially been building this PC for 6 years (mostly buying/selling/upgrading). Multiple tax returns died for it's creation.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Progress has been made, stopping to play The Division for the weekend as I'm waaaaayyyyy behind!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
What flavor of would is that for the desk? I really like it.

Is it just me or does it appear that there is someone standing in the same exact spot in the background of the other room?
thinking.gif

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdstock76 View Post

What flavor of would is that for the desk? I really like it.

Is it just me or does it appear that there is someone standing in the same exact spot in the background of the other room?
thinking.gif
The Wood is Walnut. My family owns a Logging/Sawmill business so it was free. If you had to buy it I wouldn't suggest it. It's $6 a board foot for rough cut so it get's pretty pricey if you're doing large projects. The "Someone" is a coat hanger. It's freaked me out multiple times, you're not the only one.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylar182 View Post

The Wood is Walnut. My family owns a Logging/Sawmill business so it was free. If you had to buy it I wouldn't suggest it. It's $6 a board foot for rough cut so it get's pretty pricey if you're doing large projects. The "Someone" is a coat hanger. It's freaked me out multiple times, you're not the only one.
lachen.gif
lachen.gif

That's awesome. At first I thought it was someone walking in then I noticed it in another pic of yours. I had to double take it. LoL
Thought it was walnut. Couldn't tell. Been out of home improvement for a bit. Looks gorgeous.

• Rep+
Reactions: Kylar182
1 - 10 of 10 Posts