·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What could I do....

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
When I was 16, I worked in a grocery store. You could also try fast food, or retail...

Pretty much anything which required no experience to do.

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Have a car?

Fast food, grocery store, basically anything that pays minimum wage lol

·
semi-legit
7,980 Posts
Spring is coming, you could always ump for little league

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsnake2 View Post
Have a car?

Fast food, grocery store, basically anything that pays minimum wage lol
Need a job to save up for a decent car

anything other then fast food jobs?

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i looking to save up and get a 1998 Honda civic EX with around 100k miles. Is there anyway i could make money online?

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Not really. Most of the online money things are scams or you will never make any appreciable amount.

Unless you have a really good idea for a website or online service of some kind your going to have to do some hourly job where you live.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Game Server support will pay but your looking at $250/month max, otherwise no.

Stay away from cashier jobs.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by A Russian :D
View Post

yeah i looking to save up and get a 1998 Honda civic EX with around 100k miles. Is there anyway i could make money online?

Don't do that, lol.

This was my first car at 16yo... LOL

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
In 1996 when i was 16 this is what my parents gave me.

Forget about the civic and look for anything in the late 80's and early 90's with a turbo. Dodge Shadow Turbo comes to mind because they are easily modded and cheap as ****

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sometimes vinyards hire people to pick the grapes, not the best job but pays decent (did it a few years ago).

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Im 16. currently i work at a local computer store and for my uncles freight company on the side. I also go to school during the day. I have a 2002 Ford F250 lariat which was provided by my uncle for me to use to plow snow during the winter, haul trailers, etc for his freight company and is also my personal car. I have it easy i guess, but you could apply at the smaller computer stores, junkyards, mcdonalds, etc. i guess its all about what you're good at.

·
Back in the Game!
998 Posts
Call Centres?

·
Registered
174 Posts
What about mowing lawns? I did this and made great money. Just get used my parents push mower and made atleast 30 dollars a yard. Plus you get tan.

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Dishwasher.

I stared there 2 years ago now. Making minimum. Now I've worked hard and shown it to my boss which has meant I'm now an entrees and desert chef. Whatever you do, work hard at it. I recommend if you want a job for some time to get one that has positions to move up to.

~B~

1 - 20 of 22 Posts