Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting a anti-group to help get rid of the 5700ultra and 5900XT to make Nvidia stop selling them. I'm doing this cause I dont think the 2 cards ( For the price paid) has nearly enough power to run the soon-next generation games. for $20 more on some sites, you can buy a 6600GT which will CRUSH them!! I think Nvidia is tricking their customers to buy old last-gen- technolodgy. They are tricking customers that they have enough pep in the card to run next gen games for the price paid. If you want to join my ban....post it on here and email me at [email protected]
Thankyou for your time ( This post applies to Computer Gamers ONLY!!)

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
You do realize the rationality behind this group would be similar to demanding Ford stop selling 2003 trucks when their 2004 model comes out.

Plus NVidia doesnt 'sell' the video cards. The websites do. Blame them.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6600Gt1047
Im starting a anti-group to help get rid of the 5700ultra and 5900XT to make Nvidia stop selling them. I'm doing this cause I dont think the 2 cards ( For the price paid) has nearly enough power to run the soon-next generation games. for $20 more on some sites, you can buy a 6600GT which will CRUSH them!! I think Nvidia is tricking their customers to buy old last-gen- technolodgy. They are tricking customers that they have enough pep in the card to run next gen games for the price paid. If you want to join my ban....post it on here and email me at [email protected]
Thankyou for your time ( This post applies to Computer Gamers ONLY!!)
Corporations tricking their customers to buy stuff... hmmm yeah, that sounds SO out of the ordinary...

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
How are they 'tricking' people. No one from NVidia has ever came up to me and talked to me nor have i ever seen a commercial claiming a video card will play a game super fast when it cant (nor have i ever seen a video card in relation to an actual games performance displayed in a commercial besides the 6800 and doom 3)

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
couple of things... you need to find the Max difference in prices between the generation cards.... then post that

another thing is some people will pay $50 for a new card but not 70$ for something that they dont really need...

you really have to look at both sides of this

your looking at it from a gamers perspective ... but the truth is most people have a family comp so they can just type their little ms word documents and play the occasional flash media game

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
WEll..they wont listen to you. what your proposing is stupid plus they have no controll over what each store sells em at. Theyre making money thats what thier there for lol.But your right no1 should consider buying any 5 series card anymore

1 - 9 of 9 Posts