Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at a few ITX cases for the past couple of months, from the compact splash to the ncase m1.
The only issue is getting the case with out a long wait time or price. I came across a thread on OCN awhile ago that talked about the Jonsbo itx case called the W1.
Also called the Cool Tek w1, and soon to be imported rosewill case. I didn't feel like waiting for rosewill to get the cases so I went on an adventure and found the case that I wanted.
I have a few decent photos from the build process, I will post a better glamour shot when I get the time. It is a touch larger than more ITX cases, but it has support for water cooling with 2 120mm fan holes and 2 140mm fan holes with filters on everything. It has a very nice brushed finish with a sleek front face with the buttons on the right side of the case. Support for harddrives is outstanding, 4 3.5" and 3 2.5" drives. It will also support longer gpu's. I will will post a better review and more pictures when I have some open time.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Based on the pictures it looks like radiator placement is going to be a pain...especially considering it doesn't look like there's room to fit them. Sure is has 120/140mm fans but is there enough room around them to properly fit a radiator with all it's extra bulk?

·
Old to Overclock.net
4,088 Posts
@nubz!

I know that it's a bit of an old thread, but I'm thinking of getting this case and I want to know how much space is left between the GPU cooler and the edge of the cover / panel? Would a card 2.5 slots fit? Looking at the pictures above it seems it has an extra half inch on top of your GPU before the panel edge?

If my GPU fits, I plan on removing the HDD cage on top and just use the bottom part of the case for 1SSD and 1 HDD, then proceed to install a couple of rads on top and at the rear! With the clear space up front, then I can install a nice 140mm fan without worrying about air flow too much!
thumb.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts