Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Quote:

What does 15 years of PlayStation look like? Sony Computer Entertainment Japan has opened a brand new site celebrating the legacy of the PlayStation platform, featuring a timeline of Sony's major gaming hardware releases, beginning with the launch of the original Japanese PlayStation on December 3rd, 1994. Sony's handheld holds a majority of those dotted events, with every version of the PSP (from the 1000 to the Go) represented.

Source

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
Yep, i'm 18 and I got my first playstation when I was 4. I wish I could afford a ps3 though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mth91
View Post

Yep, i'm 18 and I got my first playstation when I was 4. I wish I could afford a ps3 though.

You could afford it if you hadn't bought things for your pc?

·
Banned
4,710 Posts
I miss the PlayStation days

Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3
Gran Turismo 2
Twisted Metal
Silent Hill
Metal Gear Solid
Roll Cage
Nightmare Creature
Fear Effect 1 and 2

The list is endless.....

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
I'm 19, and I remember my PS1, so damn awesome!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid

Ratchet and Clank series
Gran Tourismo 4
Final Fantasy X

Resistance series
Killzone
More to come

Playstation, I salute you

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Damn 15 years?
that was when i was 0 years old

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I got my first Playstation in Christmas of 1997. Man the memories. PSone was one of the greatest consoles ever made, IMO because of all these great games:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Ah, PlayStation. What a great brand. I got my PlayStation in '97 I think with Cool Borders and Crash Bandicoot. So many sweet memories :')
I still play many of my PS1 games to this day. Legend of Dragoon and Crash Team Racing are so good.

Such a nice website as well.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
First console i ever owned was a N64, got it for a birthday gift from parents when i was a child, i Don't remember at what age though, second console was a playstation 2, after that i started getting into IT, and PC gaming etc, i don't own any consoles atm though but only one i would consider getting right now is the xbox 360, but have not due to high failure rate risk and i am quite happy with PC gaming right now

ah fond memory's of playing Star Fox on N64 rofl

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mth91
View Post

The new slim ones are cheap as chips buddy, and they drove the price of second hand PS3's down pretty hard. But money is pretty tight for most people nowadays

I can't remember when I got my Playstation. I was only a young whipper snapper though. Ahh, the days of playing Crash Bandicoot, Carmageddon and Ray Man all day. They were awesome!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I'm a proud owner of a Playstation One, and a Playstation Two.
And I'm also very proud of still having all my games

1 - 20 of 28 Posts