Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A hearty congratulations to Desert_Rat, csm725, JMattes, arvidab, Majorhi, and no_safe_HAVEN, and juano from team Laundromatic, taking their second Team Competition title!
thumb.gif

At a cool 6.9 million, they may have shattered the TC record for most points in a month, but I'll have to research and confirm that. I'm looking forward to this month's race and expect Laundromatic to continue to be a top contender.

Congrats must also go to 5-bits and The Big Bang Theorists, who replace The PPD Police and Still In Beta in Division One.

A few final thoughts. Division III launched on July 16th. sks72 and 1337Lutz were wonderful in making that happen, so please thank them for their continued hard work with our stats site.
thumbsupsmiley.png

We could really use a strong effort from everyone in TC to try and grow the temps in Division III. I have some proposals pending to OCN to make things in TC more interesting, and to grow the competition. Also, in case you didn't notice, bigadv was eliminated by Stanford on July 30th for 8 and 12 core cpu's. i7-1, i7-2, and Cat3 must fold SMP only and remove their core hack as stated in the TC Members Group Mass PM, and this thread.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Congrats guys! Once again we proved that we are an awesome team and that every once in a while we can back up all the trash we talk in this forum.
biggrin.gif
We will be remember as the team that broke -bigadv
cheers.gif

·
More Power
1,114 Posts
applaud.gif
It has been a blast to participate and to also be #1 for a change. Best of luck Laundromatic in the following TC's.
applaud.gif
cheers.gif

·
Washed Up Old Gamer
4,681 Posts
Nice job guys. See you next month. Errr, this month.
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Congrats, Laundro! Don't rest on your laurels long, though (or do, DO!)...MISFITS are coming to take that crown in August!
biggrin.gif

Hey, BWG? Normally this thread has the full results for all teams. Are you going to post those? Need to know place and total for my OP for July. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Congratz Laundro, great folding!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstnt View Post

Congrats, Laundro! Don't rest on your laurels long, though (or do, DO!)...MISFITS are coming to take that crown in August!
biggrin.gif

Hey, BWG? Normally this thread has the full results for all teams. Are you going to post those? Need to know place and total for my OP for July. Thanks!
Would also like to see the category placings...
rolleyes.gif

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,885 Posts
Grats Laundro from The Royal Navy. We will come for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts