Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to mach1, Digigami, ~sizzzle~, ishinomori, NorxMAL and Prymus from The PPD Police, taking their eighth Team Competition title! This month was close in the beginning, and I thought it would be interesting, but the lead grew and grew.

A huge month at 6.6mil gave them a hefty advantage over Dark Predators the 2nd place team. I am looking forward to July's race to the end and expect The PPD Police to continue to be a top contender (again
tongue.gif
). Congrats must also go to Infinity who replaces Team 13, and Still In Beta who replaces Explosm in Division One.

Final stats:

Untitled.png

Final Thoughts:

June really ended up being a good month! TC accounted for just over 20% of 37726's production; a figure I'm tracking closely now. We resumed after a month long break, came back to numerous changes, and had quite a good month overall. I want to thank everyone for supporting TC the way you did this month and for making my first official month of TC dictation an enjoyable one.
wink.gif

I worked quite hard on some new posts, rules, discussions this month, but nothing more exciting than what's soon to come. Division III's estimated roll out is mid-late July! So, fairly soon we'll have a better system in place that helps teams with fallen folders, opens the door for more teams, and it's even rolling out with a beta Hexacore Category which is pretty exciting. I'm working pretty hard in the background on several top-secret things, so stay tuned for more future TC EXCITEMENT!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Nice Job PPDP
thumb.gif

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Congrats.
thumb.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts