81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
OCN Dinosaurian Member
1,972 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
You all have me really wanting to get some more hardware, but I've been trying to see what kind of numbers the next gen cards put out before picking up too much more hardware. It is nice to see so many people putting up big numbers. :thumb:

·
OC...D
27,801 Posts
You all have me really wanting to get some more hardware, but I've been trying to see what kind of numbers the next gen cards put out before picking up too much more hardware. It is nice to see so many people putting up big numbers. :thumb:
hey bud, how'd those Quadro cards do at FP64?

·
Premium Member
6,352 Posts
I keep forgetting the dates for these, maybe next month. I'm only churning out ~3.3M ppd right now though.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
hey bud, how'd those Quadro cards do at FP64?
Quadros weren't very good at FP64. I think 1/8th is what determined when we tested them on MilkyWay. I still need to get that older Tesla card tested on Milkyway, but haven't had a free evening in a couple of weeks to test it out. Hoping to get to that before too long.

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Okay so, axi has been super busy and he finally got back to me. Apparently he had the schedule set wrong, and it's scheduled for tomorrow...

So if you all are able to contribute, please do. However, I am tempted to just skip this month due to the confusion, and the short notice reschedule.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,868 Posts
I suppose I'll have to fire up again.

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Alright works for me!

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
My rigs are always online, makes no difference to me when it happens.
Same here, I'm pretty much always running.

·
OC...D
27,801 Posts
Me too

·
486DX2 66
3,558 Posts
In v.2.0

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Not able to. I will still get credit for the months participation though correct?

·
I can count to potato
743 Posts
Just added a bunch of cooling capacity to the loop in my main rig yesterday so this will be a nice test. Getting all the other machines fired up as well.

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Not able to. I will still get credit for the months participation though correct?
Oh how unfortunate for you. /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
Its important to get credit. You can only miss 2 months from the year to get the yearly badge.

·
486DX2 66
3,558 Posts
Its important to get credit. You can only miss 2 months from the year to get the yearly badge.
Say Avacado, your avatar and location on planet earth are interesting to me. Are you related to the pook?

If so I'm sorry to hear that teeheee

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Someone may have posted something relevant recently, but I missed it if that's the case. What's the average PPD on a 2080 Super, and OC settings if applicable? The GPU PPD database here only has one 2080 S submission so I'd like a bit more of a sample size if possible.

·
486DX2 66
3,558 Posts
Say I fired up my rigs this morning but no points on the list. Did we have to sign up again or somethin?

Def have submitted some units today and changed back to team OCN :p

Shenannigans!

81 - 100 of 109 Posts