Overclock.net banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Premium Member
In! Better late than never. Due to some logistics reasons I can't swap over all of my rigs, but I'll have a 2080 Ti up and running for most of the FaT here.

• Rep+
Reactions: Bastiaan_NL and BWG

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It's a close race @BWG comparing our HFM online stats 馃挭馃徏

If I would be at home I could fire up an extra card 馃榿
My Mom has nvlink 3090's I could fire up 馃槈

I <3 narcissists
Well I'm having rotten luck this go around. Machine that won't run [email protected] for some reason, power outages, and another machine that doesn't feel like uploading results.

Time for some house cleaning me thinks.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
One of my 1080ti's was a little too overclocked and failed a few units I see. I have no voltage bump on anything right now. Gives @Bastiaan_NL some help to catch me lol.

I <3 narcissists
Well I'm not getting that 3090, the person realized how much they could sell the system for so it will be going to someone willing to pay a lot more than I am willing to pay. On the hunt again

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I am running almost as fast as I can! Watching this very closely today.

Fold on!
Well I'm not getting that 3090, the person realized how much they could sell the system for so it will be going to someone willing to pay a lot more than I am willing to pay. On the hunt again
That sucks, good luck finding a good deal (y)

I am running almost as fast as I can! Watching this very closely today.
Same, I have those open on my phone too :p
And I only have my laptop left, all the other hardware is running full power!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
I have a few things left, but I'd rather not go there. This should be close, but I think you'll cruise right on by me eventually.

Edit: Actually, I think I'll put my 3070 on the x8 slot. That should really help me without much effort. PCI-E 4.0 too. It was running on 3.0 at x4 and it was in fact bottlenecked quite a bit.

Edit2: @Bastiaan_NL

What's your overclocks like? Oh, and did I mention I'm sitting in a 74F Office despite all of this heat? ;)

3080ti: 2130 MHz
3080: 2205 MHz
3070: 2205 MHz
Both 1080tis 2100 MHz
Both 1070s 2037 MHz
960 lol 1537 MHz

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I went down for a half hour making those changes, but I doubt it's enough to hold him off.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I'm throwing in the towel. @Bastiaan_NL you got me. Nice comeback.

This is funny though:

Attachments

I <3 narcissists
Well I've had a fairly poor showing this time around. I really need to get to work on the "folding rig" and I may as well do it while half my stuff is down.

I got rads, pumps, cpu block, and I just placed an order for 2 universal vga blocks (1660 and 2070 with no block available), 2 1080ti blocks and a block for my 2080ti. Now I need to get some wood work done and figure out fittings. Maybe I can get everything under water before next month. Main thing will be getting the 1080ti's, 2070 and 1660 all running in the same machine instead of 3 different ones.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I have quite a bit of 1080ti ftw3 ek block parts if you didn't order those already. The plexi tops are cracked, but evga charges 40 bucks for 2 of them.

I just scored another 3080ti. It's the ftw3 and will arrive tomorrow. Next month, I will be back. :) Oh, and let me show you a picture of my rig. I'll edit this post in a moment.

All are 4x+ PCI-E, so full power.

Fold on!
It has been a long day at work, but not without checking the stats all the time. It was a nice race between us @BWG, I am really impressed with how much you've increased your output! 馃挭

What's your overclocks like? Oh, and did I mention I'm sitting in a 74F Office despite all of this heat? ;)
You win with the ambient temp for sure! It was 82掳F in my office yesterday, and 83掳F today. Nothing overheated but it did not help the max clocks on my cards.
3090's max out around 2055 mhz folding with these temps, set at +100 core on air and max power limit.
2080ti is at +150 which is around 2070 to 2085mhz with max power limit and on water.
2080 super is at +60, still need to see what the max oc is on air and max power limit.
3060 is brand new, installed it after 24 hours into the FaT. It's at +50 which is good for 2025mhz at max power limit on air, around 140w with the 13448 units.
1650 super runs at +50 or something, display card and 800k ppd unit.
1080ti is at +50 and 125% power limit, around 2025mhz depending on the heat.

1st and 2nd are getting close. Just saying

I'm thinking if I can get some good work units in I might have a slim chance at 4th.
And you took 4th :D

I'm throwing in the towel. @Bastiaan_NL you got me. Nice comeback.

This is funny though:
Haha thanks, it was a good fight!
And yeah, pretty aggressive curve 馃槀

Well I've had a fairly poor showing this time around. I really need to get to work on the "folding rig" and I may as well do it while half my stuff is down.

I got rads, pumps, cpu block, and I just placed an order for 2 universal vga blocks (1660 and 2070 with no block available), 2 1080ti blocks and a block for my 2080ti. Now I need to get some wood work done and figure out fittings. Maybe I can get everything under water before next month. Main thing will be getting the 1080ti's, 2070 and 1660 all running in the same machine instead of 3 different ones.
Good luck getting all that work done! If you can get all that hardware to run in one machine it'll be a lot more efficient power wise, you'll need a board that supports all that hardware without bottlenecking any of those cards though.

I just scored another 3080ti. It's the ftw3 and will arrive tomorrow. Next month, I will be back. :) Oh, and let me show you a picture of my rig. I'll edit this post in a moment.
Well, if you'll have that card up and running it's clear you'll take the crown next month. Though you know I'm still looking for a HC one for in the main system, but I'll need a bit of luck..

[edit]
I just noticed I'm only 1.27 mil away from 2 billion here!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts