Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Used www.Buy.com and spent $60 (w/ (Expensive A$$)Expedited shipping fees
) or so on a pair of earbuds. Both my girlfriend and I are traveling soon and think these will work well with our blackberry's for listening to MP3's.

I wanted to stay away from skull candy and a lot of the cheapy looking headphones in stores. These two sets showed promise. Tell me if i missed anything. I usually have a good eye when picking electronics, but I'm not necessarily very familiar with earbuds/headphones.. I wanna see if I somehow got near my monies worth.
  • SKU - 210460645 Altec Lansing UHP326 BackBeat Titanium Noise-Isolating Earphones
  • SKU - 210751707 Koss KE29 Stereo Earphone - Connectivity: Wired - Stereo - Earbud - Aqua

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
not the worse choices, but you could of got better for the price.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if they didn't say up to 16 days for delivery it wouldn't have been so much - That's for sure. It basically doubled my order.

Edit: Care to chime in with some examples of better models, so people can get their money worth? links and or SKU/model # preferred.

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
well, depends on your and your GF's music tastes and budget for both you and ya GF.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rock. Both of us. I have more metal tastes... She listens to some pop and weird stuff, but I dont think she needs much bass.. nor do I think she cares.... I'm giving her the KOSS set

Edit: anyone else wanna jump into the convo?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
For $60 there isn't much. I'd recommend these:
HJE900s $75-$80. These are bit better then the Image S4's
Klipsch Image S4- $50 now (better then the Koss/ Altec Lansing's:
http://www.wwstereo.com/website/ecom...oduct=IMAGES4W
Coupon: COLUMBUS
There's also the VSonic R02 if you can find them. These would be the better option.

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts