Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Just cause 2 is a great game. Blow stuff up, Shoot people, fly planes.

Its a great game overall, But what amused me the most was the fact you could tether things together and create a wrecking ball with a jet and a car

Fly over objects and wipe them out with the car

• Rep+
Reactions: Joneszilla

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
There's also a mod I believe that does infinite health and ammo, which could easily be called the Blow Everything Up mod. I want to get that to play the rest of the game with, since it's fun no matter what you do.

I think I paid $7.49 or $7.50 for it when it was normally $30 and 75% off, and I don't regret that at all, even if I haven't played it in forever.

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Way worth it for that price. Great game with a lot of stuff to do and see. Buy it.

NOW!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Just Cause 2 + all DLC was like $7.. more than worth it.

·
Window Shopping
1,923 Posts
Love it, though I'm kicking myself since I bought it at full price >.<

Just know you will probably NEVER beat it. There's an insane amount of stuff to do. Plus you'll get sidetracked stealing jets and tanks and rampaging through the city. It's like GTA on steroids, and far less gritty. Also it's a pretty nice looking game that can test your rig.

·
Registered
992 Posts
You can't get 100% on it due to a missing collectable that has never been patched, but it's still a gorgeous games and loads of fun.
smile.gif

·
Window Shopping
1,923 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheBelow;14177530
You can't get 100% on it due to a missing collectable that has never been patched, but it's still a gorgeous games and loads of fun.
smile.gif
They probably never patched it because no one's willing to sell their soul to find all the other ones
tongue.gif

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.