Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for free aaaaannnnnnddddddd it's got room for games.

I love RPG's and I love turn based rpg's. What I don't love is those half ******ed anime big eyed kumiyachi (just made that up) ***s running around with swords the size of a sky scraper. I like proper RPGs.

So far I got Doom 2 RPG and Heavy Mach 2, both of which im enjoying a lot.

Any action like games? I got heroes of spart and dungeon hunter on my android, I'll prob get em for the itouch as well since it's got a bigger screen on them and won't kill the hell out of my phone battery lol

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Nice on getting it for free. Not really action but how do you feel about tower defense games? Field runners used to keep my occupied for hours

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by pistons50
View Post

Nice on getting it for free. Not really action but how do you feel about tower defense games? Field runners used to keep my occupied for hours

The only one of those that's REALLY kept me going for days on end was defense grid on PC. I'll look at field runner

[edit] bah, if it's one thing I like about the android market better (and it's not the lack of games it has) is the fact theres little to no demo versions of anything on the itunes market. I'm not gunna pay for an app only to not like it and not get a refund.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
If you want something free go for tesla wars not as good but still fun and trace is a pretty fun game. Too. Fieldrunners is well worth it though.
I do not know current price but I paid like 5 bucks when it came out a few years ago and I bought both dlc maps. I haven't played in a while though. I beat every map on every difficulty and got really far in endless mode. It lasted me entertainment for like a year though.

·
Skating Enthusiast
8,157 Posts
I had to recommend a few of the best, but, the very last is an RPG and a great one too (for a mobile device), I'd check it out.
  • Angry Birds $1
  • Fruit Ninja $1
  • Flight Control $1
  • Monster Dash $1
  • Tiki Towers $1
  • Plants vs Zombies ~$4 (Tower Def)
  • Ravensword ~$4 (RPG)
I've been playing Dungeon Hunter for iPad, its great fun although I wish they'd improve the graphics a little and fix some bugs!

·
Skating Enthusiast
8,157 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpykeZ View Post
fruit ninja got really stale really quick, angry birds <3 I heard about raven sword, I'll give that one a go, is there a lite version?
There is a lite version.

·
Registered
913 Posts
doodlejump!

·
Skating Enthusiast
8,157 Posts
Try Solomon's Keep, its pretty awesome and only $1. You're a wizard, you level up, get to choose abilities, equip items, etc., I just finished it and I'm going to do it again a bit later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts