1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Very nice, and I think they use Samsung panels, which means you got the same monitor as me for cheaper... I < you

·
Banned
10,581 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pow3rtr1p View Post
Very nice, and I think they use Samsung panels, which means you got the same monitor as me for cheaper... I < you

Its worth the extra money not to look at a Dell logo.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats, I upgraded from a 17" to the E207WFP as well. Its an amazing upgrade, you wont be dissapointed. Gaming and watching video experiences are so much better in widescreen. Did you use a coupon during checkout?

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
that's a really good deal!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Okay, to anyone who owns this, how is the colour on it? I read a review on both Cnet and Cnet.co.uk and both said it had terrible colour seperation. Since the only reason I want to upgrade is for larger size and good, sharp, deep colour, I would hate to spend $350 (that's how much it is in Canada
) only to be disappointed. Maybe...some...screen shots? [begs]

·
Banned
5,464 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElMikeTheMike
View Post

Its worth the extra money not to look at a Dell logo.

I dont care what anyone says. I AM WITH YOU ON THAT BROTHER

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
We have Dell 17" monitors at school from this same generation and they look like complete crap. Seriously, text looks horrible on them, and we're using them for SPSS, a research database program. It's terrible. I really want to know if this one is any better.

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb
View Post

Okay, to anyone who owns this, how is the colour on it? I read a review on both Cnet and Cnet.co.uk and both said it had terrible colour seperation. Since the only reason I want to upgrade is for larger size and good, sharp, deep colour, I would hate to spend $350 (that's how much it is in Canada
) only to be disappointed. Maybe...some...screen shots? [begs]

General rule of thumb, don't trust Cnet or About.com, both know jack about computers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts