Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pootergeek40
View Post

I am so excited for when it ships!!! This is by far the least expensive tablet I have seen, and boasts some amazing durability. Hopefully I will have it before the end of the month, just in time for my birthday!

Check it out!!

That's also known as the "Classmate PC/Laptop". It features netbook-type parts, uses a customized framework over XP, and has some tablet functionality.

Don't expect speedy multitasking performance from it since it's only a netbook, not a full-blown notebook/ultraportable tablet.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas
View Post

That's also known as the "Classmate PC/Laptop". It features netbook-type parts, uses a customized framework over XP, and has some tablet functionality.

Don't expect speedy multitasking performance from it since it's only a netbook, not a full-blown notebook/ultraportable tablet.

Yea, I realize what it is. Someone that I work with has one, that they got in the first batch, and it is actually really sweet. I was not really looking for something much more than an on the go computer, and had been looking at netbooks anyways, and figured what the heck. Spend a little more and get some cool features!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts