Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well - my first post - I'm new to the overclocking world to be honest - true to my kind, I'm a gamer - and so are my friends - just that I'm the only one without an overclocked machine ( ha... ) because I just newly built it - and really settled for stuff that ran on what the stock settings were... but meh - I need more - more power - so hopefully I can get my comp overclocked w/o any probs - watch for me asking for help

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a) I'm trying to get one of my friends to join - he's my best bud, he's just stubborn
b) other forums I'm a part of are dodge-charger.com ( I own a '72 ) and merkurclub.com
c) I'll do my best to post in the right areas
d) bonjour amigo? ... and here I thought I was the only person to use more than one language in a sentence lol

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormhammer
well - my first post - I'm new to the overclocking world to be honest - true to my kind, I'm a gamer - and so are my friends - just that I'm the only one without an overclocked machine ( ha... ) because I just newly built it - and really settled for stuff that ran on what the stock settings were... but meh - I need more - more power - so hopefully I can get my comp overclocked w/o any probs - watch for me asking for help

Are you and Slothboy related? LOL Just kidding.

Welcome

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha no - nothing is supposed to be mean

I'll post the specs of my computer when I get it all rehooked back up ( I got come cold tube cathodes for christmas... so it was fun setting them up )

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
forgive me for my stupidity - but I'm having a brain fart here - how do we come up with the specs again? I want to say you right click on the My Computer icon and click properties but I'm just double checking here

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

forgive me for my stupidity - but I'm having a brain fart here - how do we come up with the specs again? I want to say you right click on the My Computer icon and click properties but I'm just double checking here
What specs are you lookign for, for the most complete piece of info, jsut download PC Wizard from www.cpuid.com, then navigate throught the programs to get most of your system info.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
If your just on windows then go 3DMark if you have it or go Start>>Run, then type DXDIAG and you'll get the Direct diagnostics window which shows specs and does hardware tests.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Inquisitor
Yep CPU-Z will give you most of it but your hard drive, mobo and graphics card.. so pretty much just your memory and cpu
PC Wizard will give you pretty much all of the rest of the needed information, plus it is a much smaller download that 3DMark for basically the same information.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote:

I'm a newbie here myself, and if I answer any of your questions, I probably don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway... welcome aboard

·
Registered
725 Posts
I never really introduced myself.

I'm 17. Im called Kyle Forrester. You love it, and so do I. I'm from Grimsby, GY, England, the Bronx, whatever you wanna call it.

I like this forum. Its like everyone on heres my dad. You all look after me.

Anyway, much love to you all.

xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
^^ LOL Wiggy! Welcome guys!!! We have all the answers you need, well I do anyways.....
J/K I learn new stuff everyday as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts