Overclock.net banner

Would you rather eat dog or cat food, if forced?

• Cat Food

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Dog Food

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I Eat Dog Food Anyway, i dont get forced...

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I Eat Cat Food Anyway, i dont get forced...

Votes: 5 22.7%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have poll idea in ming and i'm not sure how to do polls so i'm going to practise a few in here....

Do you eat beans?

Code:
Code:
[CODE]
YES
[/CODE]
[POLL]NO[POLL]

Code:
Code:
NO

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so, you dont add anyting in your post, it all happens after, and a new poll screen pops up, jesus ****ing crist i wish someone had told me that

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
dog food would be better cuz cat food usally has fish...raw fish = not good, and dogs are smart so they know what to eat

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
actually, depending on the brand and flavor, I might pick cat. Both cat and dog are crunchy, although generally dog food is quite larger and drier. From personal experience, chicken and rice flavor cat food by IAMS is the best.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see a few of you already eat Cat or Dog food without being forced. Most of you would rather eat dog food which is ussually that meat sauce with meat sqaures. Catfood on the other hand is premium salmon that ussually cost over $20 a kilo (not even, if it was i'd be eating catfood for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't use the word tea, which is for people who got stuck in the early 1600's). This is true story since i saw the this with my own eyes. At a place in australia called mareeba (country town with 10,000 people). They had there annaul rodeo. There was this one food outlet that sold pies. It was pretty poular too. I had one of the pies and i said to my mum it tasks like the smell of dogfood, which it did. anyway, on the last day i was there with my mum and some friends helping clean the **** up. we walked past where the pie outlet was and no ****, there where heaps dog food cans piled up in the nearest bin which was behind the pie shop. Me and my friends just started laughing until we relised we all had a pie from that place. Your probably thinking, this punk ass kid thinks that we're supposed to believe this. Well yeah you are but you can choose not to if your just one of those people. True story. By the way, i got forced to go to the hick friggin rodeo. I hate all that bukin bull cowboy ****.

About my testing post, i was just trying out all the PHP and code tags to see what the hell they did

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zokus

actually, depending on the brand and flavor, I might pick cat. Both cat and dog are crunchy, although generally dog food is quite larger and drier. From personal experience, chicken and rice flavor cat food by IAMS is the best.

I know.. I had an addiction as a young child when I wanted to be a kitty cat when I was all grown up, lmao

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a kitty cat. You need some pills and injections....

nah, i wished i was to. I wanted to fit in all those small places that cats could go, and i wanted to be all fury and soft.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

I know.. I had an addiction as a young child when I wanted to be a kitty cat when I was all grown up, lmao

You wanted to be a kitty cat??? That sounds fruity

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
well i think alot of dog food has weird stuff like processed bone and other stuff i read the labels on my dogs food and my cats food and the cats food seems better....

by the way i dont give my cats that wet food because it makes there :turd: stink more

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123

dog food would be better cuz cat food usally has fish...raw fish = not good, and dogs are smart so they know what to eat

That explains Kenobi's (one of my dogs) insatiable apetite for my wife's underwear.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421

That explains Kenobi's (one of my dogs) insatiable apetite for my wife's underwear.

Im Flabergasted. Really dont know what to say to that.

LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts