Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was abit skeptical about upgrading my ram as everyone says there is no difference etc in games especially FPS wise but I
found a good deal on a kit of 2600mhz & proceeded to remove my 1600mhz samsung..& the verdict is wow I notice the difference in games like BF4
the whole game felt like silk, so fluent , it felt like my monitor was a higher hertz for comparison, I was even missing people when sniping because I was used to the slower response time
also things felt slightly more snappier to respond in windows etc, weird thing though it only gets 7.8 in windows tried with both cl9 & cl11 which I know doesn't mean everything! but my cl8 dominator gt 200mhz from my 1366 setup gets 7.9
it makes me wonder that sometimes you can't always take someones word for it & its good sometimes to test it out for yourself as everyone has different results/mixed opinions

only played BF4 so far but overall pretty happy with the upgrade

thumb.gif

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider85 View Post

placebo effect?
whatever it is, its working
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Want to sell some of that samsung green? I could use more 2600mhz Memory. The HYK0 IC's would probably outperform the 2600mhz kit you got too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts