Premium Member
18,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate myself

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,138 Posts
2 things,

1. You drop a grand on kit but you can't replace the handle on the chest of draws.
2. Is that your Missus, is it me or in that picture does it look like she has a really long body??? Optical illusions FTW.

C

·
Premium Member
16,094 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuman145
View Post

Is that your Missus, is it me or in that picture does it look like she has a really long body??? Optical illusions FTW.

C

She's wearing one of those tops that comes down past the hips to the top of the legs. But it definitely looks like that lol.

Like i said in the boc, nice stuff. It'll be a while before you 'need' to upgrade again.

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

View Post

2 things,

1. You drop a grand on kit but you can't replace the handle on the chest of draws.
2. Is that your Missus, is it me or in that picture does it look like she has a really long body??? Optical illusions FTW.

C

I'm moving to a new room so getting some new kit including fittings. Also i'll buy some new wood flooring. Also, that is my missus, i'm not sure about the long body. I could post photos, but she'd probably rage

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,138 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex98uk
View Post

I'm moving to a new room so getting some new kit including fittings. Also i'll buy some new wood flooring. Also, that is my missus, i'm not sure about the long body. I could post photos, but she'd probably rage

PICTURES!!! OR IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

Lol, I was just kidding, dude, my place is a mess but I drop £1400 on a computer that I don't use enough.

But yes, pics would be epic, just don't tell her.

C

·
Banned
10,327 Posts
hhaa, this always happens. hey, im just going to get a new pc, budget, 16 hundred. go in.

oh, lets just grab a few small extra things, budget now 2000.

xD

when dad was getting his tv he went in and after so long of checking prices, doing research and stuff, he just said, WHATEVER, bought the TV he wanted (just to bring it back and got a bigger one) and said, WHATEVER, goes get 2'500+ on an amp and klipse's highest end speakers (that they had their, i think there is just 1 step higher, i dunno - consumer ones). maaaaaan, i wish i had that kind of money.

Quote:

View Post

PICTURES!!! OR IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

Lol, I was just kidding, dude, my place is a mess but I drop £1400 on a computer that I don't use enough.

But yes, pics would be epic, just don't tell her.

C

think of it as: if she doesn't, she is now considered a man on the intrawebs.

edit: hey, get that phone off that speaker. it doens't belong thar.

·
Banned
10,327 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyboyd
View Post

He's hard of hearing. It's actually connected to his amp.

lol are you serious? the tone comes from the speakers for the phone?

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What you say???

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Nice stuff, but get that phone off the speaker and get those speakers out of that alcove.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Good choice on the Cambridge Audio gear... You may (or may not) believe that there are still people who think that Sony make good audio gear.

Good fer you matey... Good fer you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domino
View Post

"You're on the way to distraciton, make your time. HAHaha."

What... pray tell, os distraciton?
Spell-check-FTW.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex98uk
View Post

if she rages, you get angry makeup sex, this is a good thing.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NameUnknown
View Post

if she rages, you get angry makeup sex, this is a good thing.

brilliant!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts