Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
banneracid.jpg

Heey guys.

Time for something new
biggrin.gif
!

I got a sweet deal on a dimastech easybench 2.5, i could'nt resist that, so when i got home from gamescon i teared my phantom apart, and preparing for this build.

Old picture of the bench(also not bad!)

DSC01052.jpg

But now im going to give is a kenny style look
thumb.gif

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

Getting the bench soon
biggrin.gif
!
Keep looking daily
gunner2.gif

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Really look forward to seeing this. You always do amazing work k.3nny!

·
Premium Member
21,171 Posts
Love my Dimastech!

In to see this one
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny;14839525
DSC01052.jpg
If this is yours too, rotate that res so the air catches in the res and not in the line (make the outlet on the low side of the res). If not, whoever's it is needs to rotate that res.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRLurself [Knyte Custom];14843430
If this is yours too, rotate that res so the air catches in the res and not in the line (make the outlet on the low side of the res). If not, whoever's it is needs to rotate that res.
The pic is of the bench table that he bought...as it was set up by the previous owner.

On a side note, FrozenCPU is carrying the DimasTech bench table now, starting at around $160, or so, plus shipping. Several options can take you in excess of $200, but still way cheaper than when you had to buy them direct. In my mind this is the best commercially available bench table, a great balance of function and form.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13491/cst-1126/Dimastech_Easy_Dual_BenchTest_Table_-_V25_-_Graphite_Black_BT067.html?tl=g1c7s436

·
Premium Member
21,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefa_Madness;14843529
The pic is of the bench table that he bought...as it was set up by the previous owner.

On a side note, FrozenCPU is carrying the DimasTech bench table now, starting at around $160, or so, plus shipping. Several options can take you in excess of $200, but still way cheaper than when you had to buy them direct. In my mind this is the best commercially available bench table, a great balance of function and form.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13491/cst-1126/Dimastech_Easy_Dual_BenchTest_Table_-_V25_-_Graphite_Black_BT067.html?tl=g1c7s436
Paid $261 for mine, including shipping from Italy. It also arrived two days after FrozenCPU started carrying them.

But lookie:

602eda1a.jpg

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny;14846372
i paid 80 euro for 1 month old Easybench v2.5
wink.gif
Based on current exchange rate approximately $112 USD. Great buy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx
Paid $261 for mine, including shipping from Italy. It also arrived two days after FrozenCPU started carrying them.
Yeah, but yours is an "official" model, straight from the factory.
smile.gif

Mine arrived a few days ago...like yours, all white...with two Flex Fans, as well. I didn't realize it came with one, so I bought one as an accessory. I guess I should have paid more attention. Still in pieces, as I'm trying to finish a build for my son. He wants his Sandy Bridge and he wants it now!

·
Premium Member
21,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefa_Madness;14847814
Based on current exchange rate approximately $112 USD. Great buy!

Yeah, but yours is an "official" model, straight from the factory.
smile.gif

Mine arrived a few days ago...like yours, all white...with two Flex Fans, as well. I didn't realize it came with one, so I bought one as an accessory. I guess I should have paid more attention. Still in pieces, as I'm trying to finish a build for my son. He wants his Sandy Bridge and he wants it now!
I ordered a flex fan additionally too lol. Having two is nice, though.

These really are the best benches available out there. I'm really excited to see what the OP can do!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx;14848451
I ordered a flex fan additionally too lol. Having two is nice, though.

These really are the best benches available out there. I'm really excited to see what the OP can do!
Bassplayer, this thread caught my eye because i have been looking at one of these. One question being you own one. I wanted to mount 2 360 rads and on Frozencpu's website one of the pictures shows 2 spots to mount rads. Oddly though it is the only picture that shows it, the others just show a spot for one 360 rad and a hole on the other side. Do they make this bench with 2 spots for 360 rads?

cst-1116-2.jpg

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,171 Posts
Dimastech makes the Easy V2.5 and the Easy Dual V2.5. If you want to mount two radiators, you'll need the Easy Dual.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbassplayerxx;14850330
Dimastech makes the Easy V2.5 and the Easy Dual V2.5. If you want to mount two radiators, you'll need the Easy Dual.
What he said. It is only around $5 more, although I don't know if you can mount both rads inside, as well as the drives, PSU, etc. Might require the rad being mounted on the exterior.

Alternatively, you can mount dual rads vertically on the outside of the fan cutouts, just like if they were mounted on the back side of a regular case, or create a simple bracket and stack them. I've included sketches that I found for both of these options.

Here is a link to some more eye candy, as well as some "eye sores / rats nest". See post #49 for pics of the "dual" rad version. I just read the comments from the poster and he states it was a tight fit...but you can put both rads inside.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?257055-Do-you-have-one

1 - 20 of 40 Posts