Current settings:
Core Mult: 49
Cache Mult: 45
Vcore: 1.24
LLC: Mode 5
VCCIO: 0.9
SA: 1.0
RAM: 3000MHz 15-17-17-35 @1.33v

This was the best I could get without temps reaching 80C or above.
Did I screw up my delid, or just get unlucky?
I'm using a Cryorig R1 Ultimate, I can get a stable overclock at higher speeds with higher voltage.
5.0 is no problem at 1.30v, but my temps hit the mid 80s in a 15 minute run of RealBench.
If I don't overclock my RAM I can get reasonable temps (Max of 82 on one core, the rest at 76) with 5.0 @ 1.35v, but as soon as I overclock my RAM the temperatures shoot up into the mid to high 80s. What gives?
Is no one able to help me with VCCPPL Compard to VCCPPL_ OC ?
Are they different as my bios only has VCCPPL !
VCCPLL (that's how its written) stands for Voltage used by the CPU clock multiplier Phase-Locked Loop and that's used for extreme OC (-0 c) wich is effecting your T_sensors.
VCCPLL_OC is the same term but used in Gigabyte MOBO.
honestly i think the problem is your CPU cooler, use water cooler especially with 5.0gHz

·
Registered
17 Posts
I recently had heat spike issues on my PC and through process of elimination realized my Corsair H100 v2 AIO was going bad. While waiting for the advanced RMA to arrive, I de-clocked my i7-7700k back to stock 4.2, turned off all turbo, set avx offset to -2 and set my RAM to 2166. This kept my heat well in check until I could get everything fixed.
I originally thought the heat issue might be due to needing to replace the liquid metal after hearing some people say it might need to be replaced after a year or so.

Due to that, I ended up buying the custom copper IHS from rockit cool thats 15% larger, so I went ahead and re-did the delidding/relidding process again to replace the IHS. Here are my specs for reference, when overclocked:

CPU: i7-7700k de-lidded, Conductonaut Liquid metal on die and IHS
Custom all copper, 15% larger IHS (lid) from Rockit cool
Kryonaut thermal grease
Overclocked to 5.0 GHz on all 4 cores at 1.36v
Stock ring speed - set to auto.

Cooler: Recently RMA'd and replaced Corsair H100v2 AIO on front of case
Using 2 fans it came with in push + 2 Corsair Maglev ML 120s in Pull for 4 fan push/pull

Case: Corsair Carbide Series® Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full-Tower Case
Upside down, PSU at the top
2 x 140mm Corsair fans on the bottom for intake + 1 x 140mm on back for exhaust
All fans set to DC at 100%

Ram: Patriot Viper 2x8GB Kit DDR4 (PC4-29800 - 3733MHz)

GPU: Aorus 1080ti with fans set to 85%

PSU: Corsair RM1000i with fan set to 100% as an extra exhaust fan (PSU on the top of case)

HDs: Samsung EVO 960 NVMe M.2 1TB - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD

Mobo: MSI Z270 Gaming M5 Motherboard

I noticed that with everything overclocked, but my RAM set to 2166 I was getting a maximum of 70c in Prime95 Blend and FFT tests, I would idle in the high 20s to low 30s and in Battlefield 1 (the most CPU intensive game ive played) I was in the 50s, with rare spikes in the lower 60s.

Once I upped the speed of my RAM, which is only stable at 3333 MHz, my heat in Prime95 jumped to 82c. My idle was now in the high 30s to mid 40s and BF1 ran in the 70s with spikes to 80c. I posted this fact in another thread and a very kind user led me here to this thread.

My RAM (which I just contacted Patriot customer support and RMA about) kind of sucks. XMP2.0 never worked. I wouldn't boot with it set manually to 3733 and at 3600 and 3466 it would boot but give immediate rounding errors in Prime95 even with stock bios settings and CPU clock speeds. At 3333 its stable both at standard CPU clocks and my overclock to 5.0 GHz. However, with auto voltage and timings, it runs at 1.376v and the timings are very slightly off. It will NOT run at 1.35v without rounding errors, even at slower speeds. I assumed the heat issue was just another problem with the RAM.

I went into BIOS and changed my PLL OC Voltage from Auto (which did not display an actual value) to the default 1.2v. I am now fully overclocked back to 5.0 GHz at 1.36v (which admittedly is auto and can drop a bit) and my RAM is stable at 3333 MHz at 1.376v (auto again.) Yet my temps are now IDENTICAL to what they were with the RAM at 2166 and 1.20v.

I see here on overclock as well as on Intel and MSI forums, no one ever got to the bottom of this with an actual answer. I figure 1.2v default can't hurt and my temps with it at Auto were still acceptable anyway. Worst case scenario I have issues with my AIO again and my real temps are 10c above whats reported, but honestly, that sounds illogical IMHO.

Has anyone gotten any further with this? Also, is it worth going through with the RMA on the RAM to try and get 3733 or more of a waste of time? I am wondering if the RAM speed issues and XMP2.0 not working is actually due to the MSI z270 Gaming M5. Have people with this board had issues with RAM speeds and XMP, or simply issues with PLL OC Voltage? I was going to use Corsair Vengeance 3600 but it was out of stock and I didn't want to wait... Funny enough, I had the same issue with the MOBO I wanted, so I settled for this one as I have always had good luck with Overclocking on MSI boards in the past. Patience is not my forte lol... id rather run down to our enourmous Frys Electronics and buy everything than wait for delivery lol. :)

Thanks!

·
dontworkSundysormedaysoff
229 Posts
Use hwinfo64 and check your vccio voltage (cpu memory controller) xmp settings on some boards over do it. At that ram speed you could possibly get away with 1.1-1.2v, if it is higher it would somewhat explain the higher temps. My board asus m8 hero applies over 1.3v for 3200MHz xmp, way too much.
I recently had heat spike issues on my PC and through process of elimination realized my Corsair H100 v2 AIO was going bad. While waiting for the advanced RMA to arrive, I de-clocked my i7-7700k back to stock 4.2, turned off all turbo, set avx offset to -2 and set my RAM to 2166. This kept my heat well in check until I could get everything fixed.
I originally thought the heat issue might be due to needing to replace the liquid metal after hearing some people say it might need to be replaced after a year or so.

Due to that, I ended up buying the custom copper IHS from rockit cool thats 15% larger, so I went ahead and re-did the delidding/relidding process again to replace the IHS. Here are my specs for reference, when overclocked:

CPU: i7-7700k de-lidded, Conductonaut Liquid metal on die and IHS
Custom all copper, 15% larger IHS (lid) from Rockit cool
Kryonaut thermal grease
Overclocked to 5.0 GHz on all 4 cores at 1.36v
Stock ring speed - set to auto.

Cooler: Recently RMA'd and replaced Corsair H100v2 AIO on front of case
Using 2 fans it came with in push + 2 Corsair Maglev ML 120s in Pull for 4 fan push/pull

Case: Corsair Carbide Series Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full-Tower Case
Upside down, PSU at the top
2 x 140mm Corsair fans on the bottom for intake + 1 x 140mm on back for exhaust
All fans set to DC at 100%

Ram: Patriot Viper 2x8GB Kit DDR4 (PC4-29800 - 3733MHz)

GPU: Aorus 1080ti with fans set to 85%

PSU: Corsair RM1000i with fan set to 100% as an extra exhaust fan (PSU on the top of case)

HDs: Samsung EVO 960 NVMe M.2 1TB - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD

Mobo: MSI Z270 Gaming M5 Motherboard

I noticed that with everything overclocked, but my RAM set to 2166 I was getting a maximum of 70c in Prime95 Blend and FFT tests, I would idle in the high 20s to low 30s and in Battlefield 1 (the most CPU intensive game ive played) I was in the 50s, with rare spikes in the lower 60s.

Once I upped the speed of my RAM, which is only stable at 3333 MHz, my heat in Prime95 jumped to 82c. My idle was now in the high 30s to mid 40s and BF1 ran in the 70s with spikes to 80c. I posted this fact in another thread and a very kind user led me here to this thread.

My RAM (which I just contacted Patriot customer support and RMA about) kind of sucks. XMP2.0 never worked. I wouldn't boot with it set manually to 3733 and at 3600 and 3466 it would boot but give immediate rounding errors in Prime95 even with stock bios settings and CPU clock speeds. At 3333 its stable both at standard CPU clocks and my overclock to 5.0 GHz. However, with auto voltage and timings, it runs at 1.376v and the timings are very slightly off. It will NOT run at 1.35v without rounding errors, even at slower speeds. I assumed the heat issue was just another problem with the RAM.

I went into BIOS and changed my PLL OC Voltage from Auto (which did not display an actual value) to the default 1.2v. I am now fully overclocked back to 5.0 GHz at 1.36v (which admittedly is auto and can drop a bit) and my RAM is stable at 3333 MHz at 1.376v (auto again.) Yet my temps are now IDENTICAL to what they were with the RAM at 2166 and 1.20v.

I see here on overclock as well as on Intel and MSI forums, no one ever got to the bottom of this with an actual answer. I figure 1.2v default can't hurt and my temps with it at Auto were still acceptable anyway. Worst case scenario I have issues with my AIO again and my real temps are 10c above whats reported, but honestly, that sounds illogical IMHO.

Has anyone gotten any further with this? Also, is it worth going through with the RMA on the RAM to try and get 3733 or more of a waste of time? I am wondering if the RAM speed issues and XMP2.0 not working is actually due to the MSI z270 Gaming M5. Have people with this board had issues with RAM speeds and XMP, or simply issues with PLL OC Voltage? I was going to use Corsair Vengeance 3600 but it was out of stock and I didn't want to wait... Funny enough, I had the same issue with the MOBO I wanted, so I settled for this one as I have always had good luck with Overclocking on MSI boards in the past. Patience is not my forte lol... id rather run down to our enourmous Frys Electronics and buy everything than wait for delivery lol. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks, I will try that!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello.
I try to OC my 7700K and I have few problems with it.
Mobo: Z270 Tomahawk
Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws V [email protected]
gpu: 1050ti
Cooling: NH-D15
Cpu delided with clu under ihs, and TG Kryonaut
First one is with Ram Voltage, at this speed should be 1.35, If I set it manualy it wont boot.
If I set it to 1.36 everything is fine but max voltage is 1.367 and usualy it stays at 1.360
Dunno why it is like that on this mobo.
Now, my OC settings for 4.8
LLC4
Voltage set to Adaptive
Vcore in bios 1.250
Vcore under load 1.312
SA: 1.2
I/O: 1.15
CPU PLL: 1.2
https://i.imgur.com/L8Xn1cd.jpg
Core temps are a bit weird
First two are the same 64C
Last two are much cooler at 56-57C
It's 8C difference
I aim for 5.0, anyone with this mobo can help me a bit, what to change? or just go with higher cpu ratio and voltage?

more photos:
https://imgur.com/a/fc4rB3M
I don't really know what's going on here.
For 4.8 is ok if I set in bios 1.245 but than under load it rise to 1.312
For 4.9 with avx -1 its ok if I set in bios 1.340 but than under load it rise to 1.360
So for 4.8 it rise voltage by 0.070 but for 4.9 just 0.020
also Dram voltage is not ok.
Should run at 1.350 but at auto settings it runs at 1.360-1.367
It I try to set it manualy to 1.350, pc just won't boot.

So far 4.9 at 1.392
https://i.imgur.com/gOqi9HS.png

·
RTX ON FPS OFF
879 Posts
Hi guys sorry for being *that guy* but I have a few noob-level questions to ask about my system/overclock.

First off, I have a 7700k & 32GB DDR4 3200 (16x2) Corsair ram installed on an Asus Maximus IX Hero motherboard.

Currently, I have the CPU running at a stable 4.9 Ghz @ 1.3v and the ram at 3200mhz 1.35v. This was a pretty basic overclock with limited adjustments in the bios.

What I would like to do is see if I can't get my CPU to 5.1-5.2 Ghz and the ram to 3466+ 3600 pref. I have gotten the CPU to run at 5.1 Ghz with 1.335v but the fourth core always has a P95 failure anywhere from 1-5 minutes in. Usually only on the 7th thread. Bumping the voltage to ~1.365 results in about a 25-30 minute delay before that fourth core takes a dump. I don't know that I want to push the CPU much harder with a higher voltage without considering my cooling - I've currently got a 360x30mm and 240x60?mm radiators in my 750D and the cooling is fine but not exceptional. Would Are there any settings I may be overlooking to try and stabilize that fourth core @ 5.0 or 5.1ghz? I have the LLC option set at 5 to help negate vdroop, and have all cores to sync to the same speed. Perhaps I can set the multiplier for the first three cores to 5.1ghz and the last to 4.9 since I know that is a stable speed? Is it acceptable to have differing multipliers depending on core strength?

I haven't had a lot of time to try and go for a max memory overclock, I've probably done a combined 20 minutes of Aida64 testing between 3333 and 3466 mhz and it seemed fine, but I'd like to make sure it is stable and I'm not entirely sure what test is best suited towards exclusively testing it vs. doing a combined CPU test. The ram defaults to 1.35v (I'm assuming from the XMP profile) but completely locks me out if I try to boot with even 1.36v. I've never had luck overclocking ram past the XMP profiles even before I switched to DDR4, so perhaps a little bit of guidance would go a long way here.

TL;DR: Overclocking noob. 7700k stuck @ 4.9 1.335v. Ram stuck @ 3200mhz cas 15. Need help going higher.

Thank you!

P.S. If there is someplace better for me to ask these questions... please let me know!

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Hi guys sorry for being *that guy* but I have a few noob-level questions to ask about my system/overclock.

First off, I have a 7700k & 32GB DDR4 3200 (16x2) Corsair ram installed on an Asus Maximus IX Hero motherboard.

Currently, I have the CPU running at a stable 4.9 Ghz @ 1.3v and the ram at 3200mhz 1.35v. This was a pretty basic overclock with limited adjustments in the bios.

What I would like to do is see if I can't get my CPU to 5.1-5.2 Ghz and the ram to 3466+ 3600 pref. I have gotten the CPU to run at 5.1 Ghz with 1.335v but the fourth core always has a P95 failure anywhere from 1-5 minutes in. Usually only on the 7th thread. Bumping the voltage to ~1.365 results in about a 25-30 minute delay before that fourth core takes a dump. I don't know that I want to push the CPU much harder with a higher voltage without considering my cooling - I've currently got a 360x30mm and 240x60?mm radiators in my 750D and the cooling is fine but not exceptional. Would Are there any settings I may be overlooking to try and stabilize that fourth core @ 5.0 or 5.1ghz? I have the LLC option set at 5 to help negate vdroop, and have all cores to sync to the same speed. Perhaps I can set the multiplier for the first three cores to 5.1ghz and the last to 4.9 since I know that is a stable speed? Is it acceptable to have differing multipliers depending on core strength?

I haven't had a lot of time to try and go for a max memory overclock, I've probably done a combined 20 minutes of Aida64 testing between 3333 and 3466 mhz and it seemed fine, but I'd like to make sure it is stable and I'm not entirely sure what test is best suited towards exclusively testing it vs. doing a combined CPU test. The ram defaults to 1.35v (I'm assuming from the XMP profile) but completely locks me out if I try to boot with even 1.36v. I've never had luck overclocking ram past the XMP profiles even before I switched to DDR4, so perhaps a little bit of guidance would go a long way here.

TL;DR: Overclocking noob. 7700k stuck @ 4.9 1.335v. Ram stuck @ 3200mhz cas 15. Need help going higher.

Thank you!

P.S. If there is someplace better for me to ask these questions... please let me know!
For CPU overclocking read this guide. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/gaming/how-to-overclock.html Maximum Vcore 1.4v and 90c whichever comes first.

For memory try increasing the ram voltage up to 1.45v

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Guys
I am a new person on this forum.
At the beginning I wanted to say hello and apologize for my rather poor English - I'm 17 years old :)
I have a Intel Core i5-7600K with MSI Z270 Gaming Plus, my processor catch a big temperatures. On the desktop I have a 39-46C, I use ThermalGrizzly Kryonaut paste and SilentiumPC Grandis 2 cooling. Searching on the Internet for the solution of my problem I found information about the possibility of changing the CPU PLL OC Voltage into smaller ones, I decreased from 1.2 to 1.1. And my temperature on the desktop is 27-33C. My processor is running at 4.6GHz at 1.30. Are these temperatures real? Does anyone have any confirmed information?
Please help.
Regards, Kuba

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Hi Guys
I am a new person on this forum.
At the beginning I wanted to say hello and apologize for my rather poor English - I'm 17 years old :)
I have a Intel Core i5-7600K with MSI Z270 Gaming Plus, my processor catch a big temperatures. On the desktop I have a 39-46C, I use ThermalGrizzly Kryonaut paste and SilentiumPC Grandis 2 cooling. Searching on the Internet for the solution of my problem I found information about the possibility of changing the CPU PLL OC Voltage into smaller ones, I decreased from 1.2 to 1.1. And my temperature on the desktop is 27-33C. My processor is running at 4.6GHz at 1.30. Are these temperatures real? Does anyone have any confirmed information?
Please help.
Regards, Kuba
CPU PLL OC Voltage changes the temp sensor reading not the actual processor temperature. Received that information from Intel.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
So set to auto mode?How to improve my temperature?
Regards
Delid would be most efficient way to improve your temps. Other ways to improve would be case cooling optimizing, squeezing lower vcore, upgrading cpu cooler. What I've also read messing with PLL OC voltage just messes sensor readings.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for help. Now I am back to auto settings PLL OC. I order delid service for my processor - Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra would be fine for i5-7600K?

·
Facepalm
9,499 Posts
Thanks for help. Now I am back to auto settings PLL OC. I order delid service for my processor - Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra would be fine for i5-7600K?
PLL OC Voltage is supposed to be used to avoid "cold bugs" when using subzero cooling. I also believe a similar setting (not sure if it's the same setting) is to be used for high BCLK overclocking (pushing the BCLK far past 100.0 mhz), but I don't know which setting is what exactly There's "PLL OC Voltage", "CPU PLL Voltage offset" and "PLL Termination Voltage", and very little documentation on what is. (PLL Termination Voltage is in the Asus ROG Bios).

Yes, delidding carefully with a PROPER tool.
The best tool is made by the professional overclocker:

https://www.amazon.com/der8auer-Delid-Die-Mate-Heatsink/dp/B01N6T4LD9

This DOES work on the 8700K and 8600K.

There's a Rockit tool that is cheaper but I know nothing about that.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hello.
First one is with Ram Voltage, at this speed should be 1.35, If I set it manualy it wont boot.
If I set it to 1.36 everything is fine but max voltage is 1.367 and usualy it stays at 1.360
LLC4
Voltage set to Adaptive
Vcore in bios 1.250
Vcore under load 1.312
It's 8C difference
I aim for 5.0, anyone with this mobo can help me a bit, what to change? or just go with higher cpu ratio and voltage?

more photos:
For 4.9 with avx -1 its ok if I set in bios 1.340 but than under load it rise to 1.360

So far 4.9 at 1.392

Try enabling memory fast boot, change your ram voltage to 1.375 manually, change your PLL OC back to auto, change your PCH to 1.03-1.05. Change your load line setting LLC4 back to auto.

have you tried setting your cpu vcore mode from adaptive back to auto and manually
typing in 1.321v? If not it’s worth a try.

What does your advanced cpu feature page look like? (The one with c states, short/long power durations, dmi linkspeed, fclk early startup frequency, virtualization on off, vt-d, and CFG lock settings will reside.

I would personally change max cpu current to 256, short and long power levels to 4096, and the power duration time duration limit to either auto or 8-16 seconds (I choose 8)

Also I would enable C1E support, then disable c state support, leave CFG lock enabked, change fclk startup freq to 1000mhz, leave dmi link speed to auto, enable virtualization and vt-d, if it’s not already ready and leave CFG lock enabled.

I would also not use avx offset if at 5000 MHz or lower cpu clock speed. I would also bump up the vvcsa one notch to 1.16, and lower the vccio to 1.19.

Lastly, I would go into advanced dram settings and look for round trip latency optimize, and change it from auto to enabled, and perhaps disabling dram overboost option while making sure the dram has at least 1.37v going to jt, preferably 1.375 or 1.38.

Cheers and good luck. Oh and make sure you update your 7700s microcode via windows microcode update service tool.

Oh yeah, try setting your fans to pwm, at least the ML120/140’s, could be running all fans at 100% dc causing a slight load/noise interference causing stability’s issues if you have a lower end psu.

Good luck and feel free to PM me for further discussion.

-I have a 7700k delided via rockit tool using ultra laboratories liquid metal / TG conductonaut oc’d to 5.1GHz, 1.345v LLC6, temps at 59c max on hottest core in a room that’s 75-79 Fahrenheit in temperature.
-Z270 Apex IX mobo with 2x8gb gskill 4266 ram running at 4133mhz, 17-18-18-38-360, 1T/1N @ 1.43v, extreme phase setting
-custom ek loop with dual revo d5 and ek m9a monoblock using dual hw Labs nemesis GTR 420top/360front radiators and full ML120/140 fans in a push configuration
-be quiet dark base 900 pro case paired with seasonic flagship prime titanium 1000watt psu
-also use Corsair dominator ram fan cooler that supplements the monoblocks cooling of the vrms, attached to the unique dimm2 riser card which holds my 1tb 970pro m.2 in the m2_1 slot with ek m2 heatsink
-1080gtx ti hydrocopper is watercooled so no additional heat source which if you can subdue any ambient heat sources that are local, could help increase stability and lower voltage requirements across the range, which would help your temps out.

·
5GHz
354 Posts
Would love to be charted when/if the spreadsheet is ever updated :)

Username: DanielF50
CPU Model: 7700k
Base Clock: 4200
Core Multiplier: 50
Core Frequency: 5 GHz
Cache Frequency: 4.7 GHz
Vcore in UEFI: 1.35v
Vcore: 1.333v
FCLK: 1000 Mhz
Cooling Solution: Noctua NH-D15 (Delided w/ Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut & Noctua NT-H1)
Stability Test: IBT v2.54
Batch Number: L705C003 (UK)
Ram Speed: 3000-15-17-17
Ram Voltage: 1.35v
VCCIO: 1.0v
VCCSA: 1.1v
Motherboard: z170 Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
LLC Setting: High

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Change your LLC. 4 is too much.

Hello.
LLC4
Voltage set to Adaptive
Vcore in bios 1.250
Vcore under load 1.312
It's 8C difference

more photos:

So far 4.9 at 1.392

Change yor Load Level Calibration -LLC, IDK on MSI boards which is highest and lowest. Try different LLC setting. Thats why your voltage spikes under load.

I have 7600k on 5.3ghz. On AsRock board I use 2 (from 4), 1 is the highest. on 3 & 4 my voltage spikes like yours under load. on 5ghz my voltage is 1,255; 5,1ghz 1,295v; 5,2ghz 1,355v; 1,395 is on 5,3ghz. It can spike to 1,560v when I increase the CPU cache to 5ghz with 5,3ghz on the CPU. Normal use (CPU 5,2ghz , RAM:3200mhz, Cache:4,8ghz) on 1,395v. It spikes to 1,405v in CPU-z. Thats from my LLC.

Dont go above 1,390-1,425v for every day use. And for RAM voltage 1,4-1,5v is completely OK for 24/7. Its normal to increase the voltage you set uin Bios. so 1,367v is fine fo you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Need some help with using x264 Stability Test. I can't get the core frequency to remain locked at the max multiplier. I know it's not thermal or power throttling because I can run IBT for several minutes without the same downclocking behavior. Running a 7700K at 5 GHz on an AsRock z170m Pro4 in Windows 10. First someone should have mentioned that Windows 10 interferes with the stability test if it's placed in the program files directories. I disabled C states and I set minimum processor state to 100% in the OS power options and it still downclocks. Tried disabling SpeedStep and SpeedShift as well with no change. Will increasing process priority prevent this?

Does Realbench have the same issue?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Need some help with using x264 Stability Test. I can't get the core frequency to remain locked at the max multiplier. I know it's not thermal or power throttling because I can run IBT for several minutes without the same downclocking behavior. Running a 7700K at 5 GHz on an AsRock z170m Pro4 in Windows 10. First someone should have mentioned that Windows 10 interferes with the stability test if it's placed in the program files directories. I disabled C states and I set minimum processor state to 100% in the OS power options and it still downclocks. Tried disabling SpeedStep and SpeedShift as well with no change. Will increasing process priority prevent this?

Does Realbench have the same issue?
Dude set it on High Performance, On Ballanced & Power Save the CPU scaling is active.
ps.If i understood correctly the question...

4961 - 4980 of 5017 Posts