Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just came across a thread about a stats which gets updated quicker then EOC site. I am not sure if anyone else came across it here at OCN, i personally did not know about this to this minute, when i came across his thread.

It a pretty damn good stat website, for those who never seen it yet, its definitely worth the checking, and bookmarking! I indeed discarded the bookmark from EOC.

Kakao stats seems pretty much updated all the way and has the information somehow smarter.

sorry if this been posted before. Just thought i should share with you guys, and since i am too nice to you all, here's the link for OCN stats: http://kakaostats.com/t.php?t=37726

Congrats to kakao, for his great job!

·
Premium Member
16,447 Posts
My personal stat is behind EOC & even more behind from FAH.

Not sure what you mean by faster...

Also layout is kinda wierd, I like the EOC way.
I do like some of the stats on there though, i dont see it on EOC.

Thanks for the suggestion! Ill actually take a look at it every so often.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are right man, it isnt faster, i also just double checked this now.

I saw on his forum just now, that his biggest problem, well...actually our problem here in brazil is the sucky ADSL internet connection :S

I really liked the structure of the thingy though, ace job

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I use kakao all the time, I like some of their features better (listing all points by day for the past 5 weeks, by hour for the last 5 days etc...) but for everything else I use EOC (I absolutely LOVE the graphs).

·
Premium Member
46,116 Posts
Meh, never liked how kakao looked... and as for updating faster, all sites update every 3 hours, becasue that's when Stanford update their stats files (however, if you search your stats on Stanford itself, that is updated hourly).

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Yea, EOC Updates every 3 hrs CST, Kako is every 3 hrs EST I think.
I use both, but as said before, I like the graphs on EOC.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
website takes a 40 seconds to load on my providers fastest speed packey..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts