Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are not at 199 and moving!!! I predict we will break the top 100 in the next 3 months. There are only 8 teams between places 100 and 199 that are averaging more points per day that us. We have also been moving up in rankings faster than just about any other team. Just wanted to say good job, and lets get some more comps folding!!!!!

• Rep+
Reactions: hexogenn

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

We are not at 199 and moving!!! I predict we will break the top 100 in the next 3 months. There are only 8 teams between places 100 and 199 that are averaging more points per day that us. We have also been moving up in rankings faster than just about any other team. Just wanted to say good job, and lets get some more comps folding!!!!!

I put the program back on my friend's computer today, and my crappy XP1900 will join the competition this week again.

To the 100th place we go!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
a quick question how long do you have your comp on for ..i was wondering i can have mine run for 8 hours while im at work.would that be enough or do you need a comp to run 24/7...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SINISTER

a quick question how long do you have your comp on for ..i was wondering i can have mine run for 8 hours while im at work.would that be enough or do you need a comp to run 24/7...

That would be enough i think
...Just fold and don't ask
Were're doing a great job!

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hexogenn

That would be enough i think
...Just fold and don't ask
Were're doing a great job!

I just lost one of my biggest folding machines. A dual xeon

Hopefully i can get it back up soon tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts