Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

i did one of these a long time ago and had a blast. Its well over due I do another one. The challenge: take a screenshot of any game (it can be funny, great achievement, beautiful etc) and the winner (I decide) gets a free code for the upcoming COD: Modern warefare for PCMR. A brief description of the screenshot can be helpful. Please post images in the thread. The deadline is Friday Oct 25th, end of day (U.S. EST) and i will announce the winner sometime later in the week. Rules:

• It has to be yours ( you've taken it)
  • 2 entries max
  • minimum 10 rep

Gud luck to the participants!

·
PC Enthusiast
1,093 Posts
You mean Oct 7th?

Great giveaway! Good luck to all.

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Do we send them over pm or on this thread?

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do we send them over pm or on this thread?
hi,

please post on the thread. attachment or drag / drop in comment. thanks.

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Probably not the funniest, but it was amusing to me; start game with teammate leaving right after dropping -> see no one else the entire game -> win game.

Had this happen a few times in other BR games.

Attachments

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I may need to extend the contest another week or so depending on the numbers. My last one got plenty of participants within the same time frame, but that was before site changed hands. OCN seems to have gotten quieter it seems. Maybe finalize on the actual launch date of the game (Oct 25th)?

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. Pushing end of contest to Oct 25th.

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump.

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump.

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I vote for the one image posted so far :(
Hey, join in. :) So far, the odds are with you. Hopefully more members create something cool as I expect a media dump closer to launch date. I had a very disappointing time with FFXV, so im keen on a great single player game right now.

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Probably not the funniest, but it was amusing to me; start game with teammate leaving right after dropping -> see no one else the entire game -> win game.

Had this happen a few times in other BR games.
Congrats!

·
I can count to potato
1,208 Posts
Hey, join in. :) So far, the odds are with you. Hopefully more members create something cool as I expect a media dump closer to launch date. I had a very disappointing time with FFXV, so im keen on a great single player game right now.
I took a screenshot of the weirdest game I could find before the initial deadline and just keep forgetting to upload it. I also keep turning my gaming PC off so I can't remote into it and post it from work.

So... You can count on at least one more bad submission eventually :p

·
waifu for lifu
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I took a screenshot of the weirdest game I could find before the initial deadline and just keep forgetting to upload it. I also keep turning my gaming PC off so I can't remote into it and post it from work.

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts

Honestly surprised not many people seem to want a shot at getting COD for free. Beta wasn't bad. It wasn't $60 good, but it definitely seemed like it would be a decent change of pace from what I normally play. *shrug*

·
I can count to potato
1,208 Posts
Honestly surprised not many people seem to want a shot at getting COD for free. Beta wasn't bad. It wasn't $60 good, but it definitely seemed like it would be a decent change of pace from what I normally play. *shrug*
I only managed to play the beta for about an hour because I was busy that weekend, but it seemed alright. I stopped buying all the COD games after black ops 2. Played every game in the series up till then.

Also regarding your screenshot, I had a similar thing happen in Apex the other day. As my friends and I were rushing up on the last teams, we won the game without fighting... Someone dropped a Gibraltar ultimate and killed themselves and the other team.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.