Overclock.net banner

Which keyboard do think deserves Keyboard of the Month?

• Entry 1

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boards to vote on for the March KOTM are:

Entry 1

Custom painted yellow to Orange fade Cooler Master Quickfire

Entry 2

Filco Majestouch-2 with custom Esc, WASD and arrow keys.

Entry 3

Ducky OCN Edition with custom keycaps

Entry 4

Filco Majestouch 2 modified to Cherry MX Panda-Clears, Vortex Aluminum Grey Case, IMSTO thick PBT keycaps Cherry Height & Cherry Font (combination of 2 sets: Grey & White w/ Red Hangul legends), EK Grey CC Skull.

Entry 5

The first ever Phantom R2

Time for the March '13 KOTM competition, submit your modded keyboard pics here so we can get submissions rolling in.

A reminder of the rules for submitting entries and info about the competition in general:
  • If you see a modded board you like in this thread or elsewhere on the site, you can fill out the form below to submit an entry for that board.
  • You must detail who owns the board, a description of the board and a link to the picture of the board aswell as who you are.
  • At the end of the month I will put up a poll of the submitted boards.
  • The poll then stays open for 7 days so let people vote for which board they think is the coolest.
  • When the poll closes I'll announce the winner in the thread
  • The winner gets their name immortalised in the OP and gets their board pictured in the OP for that month, I'm also working with some of the staff to try and get some kind of physical prize sorted.

The form to submit your entries:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDBKSnpUSENvQVNSTHcxc3pLMXF6SUE6MQ

So all those who want a chance to win, post pics of your modded mech board and let's get some competition going.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
as soon as it gets warm enough this BlackWidow Tournament is getting a metallic coat of paint on the housing, then I'll enter the contest
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
This looks like it'll be interesting. And I'm really liking that paint on that keyboard, Greg.

·
Premium Member
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG MISO View Post

If i were to win this month would it be possible to enter next month with a different keyboard?
Well you wouldn't be able to win two months in a row, but I guess you could enter if you wanted, just then if you got the most votes the person in second place would win.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironccr345 View Post

Wonder why? So many nice keyboards in the MKC. Maybe you'll win by default?
Its just so lame to win by default. I want some competition and I think I can hold up pretty well with my paintjob but I will never know unless i get more competition.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Quote:

Its just so lame to win by default. I want some competition and I think I can hold up pretty well with my paintjob but I will never know unless i get more competition.
Maybe this moths comp. will roll over to next months comp. if you have no completion? Theirs still a couple of days left, maybe someone will enter?

·
Premium Member
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironccr345 View Post

Quote:

Maybe this moths comp. will roll over to next months comp. if you have no completion? Theirs still a couple of days left, maybe someone will enter?
You don't have to post your board in this thread to be entered, just fill out the form and submit it.

The purpose of this thread is to get some hype for the competition each month and have a place to host pictures of the boards and the poll, away from the other mech board threads where other talk goes on.
smile.gif

1 - 20 of 41 Posts