Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have this small annoying problem... I have NFSU2 but unfortunetley its the US version and because of this I have to have my language setup on my PC as English (United States) which really bugs the hell out of me.

Is there anyway I can config my keyboard as English but still have the PC set up as US so I can run the game.

I know it sounds weird but its true it just crashes when I try and run the game with my PC setup as English (UK).

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist
whats the dif between UK english keyboards, And US english???
For pound sign it should be shift + 3 but that gives this # and for @ sign I have to now press shift + 2 so its messed all the keys up which means its bloody hard to write messages easy because I have to keep trying keys until I find the combination I need.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fixed the problem... I can now run the game with my regional settings set to UK... All it ook was a reg edit of one of the values.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK
Fixed the problem... I can now run the game with my regional settings set to UK... All it ook was a reg edit of one of the values.
maybe an old thread but what was the reg value? I have US NFSU2 but dont play it at moment but when do this will be usefull

1 - 5 of 5 Posts