Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. MY friend just bought a 2004 kia rio. 3rd day of ownership. The car stalled and his transmission already blew. LOL. what a piece of junk. KILLED-IN-ACTION. LOL

·
Registered
288 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6600Gt1047

. MY friend just bought a 2004 kia rio. 3rd day of ownership. The car stalled and his transmission already blew. LOL. what a piece of junk.

Stupid Korean cars, they have a reputation 4 doing that

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

. MY friend just bought a 2004 kia rio. 3rd day of ownership. The car stalled and his transmission already blew. LOL. what a piece of junk. KILLED-IN-ACTION. LOL

That was bound to happen .... It's a KIA. One of my friends had one of the little jeeps back in 98 and that POS was always breaking down., and anotherone of my friends bought a rio in 2000 and his tranny blew after about 17k miles.

I rather buy a used reliable car than a brand new POS>

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the New Hyundais r awesome. Like a Toyota or saturn. just stay away from Killed in action. he had 15 MILES ON HIS CAR!

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

Thats why there is a 10 year/10K mi warrenty, and they cost under 10G's

Haha, car warranties... Somehow they always find a way to make it yourfault, instead of just admitting the car is a POS. You should have seen what my friend had to go through to get his tranny raplaced.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

anyone have a saturn here? how is it?

no but I did my driver's training in one about 6 years ago when i got my license.... saturn = teh suck!!! the seating arrangement made me feel more uncomfortable than i've ever felt in a car. my back hurt when i was done with it. i guess the only good thing about them is the dent resistant doors... but try hitting it with another car and see how resistant they are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts