Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just here to see if I can get someone excited about helping me overclock my system. I havent overclocked since the Pentium III days but I have a system thats ready and willing. Fine air cooling and some nice hardware - I just need to figure out where to post. ...anyway, pardon the drap hello.

Hi :)

My Gear:

Abit NF7-S v2.0
Athlon XP Barton 3200+
512Mb x 2 of OCZ Platiunum Rev. 2 3200 (2.0-2-2-5)
Thermalrite SI-97A heat sink (overhead cam...)
Panaflow 92mm low speed CPU fan
MicroCool northbridge active cooling and southbridge sink
PC Power & Cooling 400w Silent
Lian Li 61 black case
Lian Li thermostat/alarm/monitor
several IBM SATA Deskstars
cables by PcToys
2 Plexwriter CD-R/W
1 Plexwriter DVD-R/W
Sony floppy

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
im going to bed and dont know anything about your mobo but welcome non the less. i am sure you will find some good info and members to help you.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Welcome,

The general layout of the forum is pretty simple. Just look for the section you are concerened about and post away. Try searching through the forums before you do so. You're question may have been answered recently.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you.

Portland area Chosen.

I have my first (second) post up. I should have just bought a mobil ...but I already bought about the best video card and ram at the time and hadnt planned to OC. ....well looks like I have to unlock this thing. Where to buy pins now..... and what is a "Gray Pencil"? I should take responses in my post. It's under the AMD General area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts