Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm sitting in front of my computer (obviously) and then all of a sudden, my monitor starts to get really blurry. I was getting pretty mad because this was a $200 monitor that I really like.

Then I realized it wasn't the monitor that was blurry. It was just my eyes.

I was relieved...

A bit depressing if you ask me.

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
time to get your eyes checked.

·
Music Producer
4,860 Posts
You're probably farsighted then. From playing games on my computer for endless hours since my friends are like w/e I don't feel like hanging out leave me alone so I can play MW2 on xbox3shi.tty I became near sighted. lol

·
Old to Overclock.net
4,088 Posts
I know how this feels, I should have actually sued or gotten something from my old comapany. My eyes got worse because of the stupid 24" monitors they bought and let us use. After a couple of months staring at that screen working my eyes got bad.

·
Banned
3,058 Posts
My eyes sometimes un-focus on their own when I just look in a general direction without focusing on something.

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,138 Posts
Lol,

My eyes are shot, Basically sometimes my eyes will go out of focus completely and I spend a minute or two trying to refocus on something, I bet one day i'll try and I won't be able to.

It's a career hazard I guess.

C

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Sometimes when I stare at something it gets out of focus. I used to have 20/20, but now my far sightedness has gone down. I find it hard to read things far away at school.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gex80 View Post
My eyes sometimes un-focus on their own when I just look in a general direction without focusing on something.
Mine are the same way. I attribute it to the late nights of gaming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts