Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted a while ago that one of the cores on my 9800gx2 died, after waiting a week for a response via email the guy offered to replace it
+rep to him. It is gonna be a while as it works its way through the mail system, im getting ready to send it tomorrow. I also managed to get enough extra cash for another gx2 so hopefully ill come back twice as strong if every thing goes as planned.

I hope I dont drop to badly in the ranks while im down.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
do you fold on your cpu too or only gpu's?

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by heelsparky0501
View Post

do you fold on your cpu too or only gpu's?

Yea I fold on my CPU, but im assuming I cant without a graphics card. (I dont have any spares)

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
You can't if you can't see the screen, haha.

That's why I got a 790GX motherboard, GPU dies and I can still use the computer with integrated.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piff James
View Post

If you want. And are in the us. I got a ton of ati hd2400 if you wanna boot. They get about 400ppd too. I could ship yah one

Thanks I appreciate it but im only going to be down for 2 weeks max + I live in Canada. Very generous of you though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brutuz
View Post

You can't if you can't see the screen, haha.

That's why I got a 790GX motherboard, GPU dies and I can still use the computer with integrated.

Yea lol it helps to see.... Kinda.

·
Registered
209 Posts
hmmm. when I first got into folding about a month or so ago you passed right bye me. Then I finally got everything up and regained my territory and now you pull this?

Just mesing with yah bro...Good luck with the new setup the more points the better..

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piff James View Post
hmmm. when I first got into folding about a month or so ago you passed right bye me. Then I finally got everything up and regained my territory and now you pull this?

Just mesing with yah bro...Good luck with the new setup the more points the better..
It could be worse I could get my bro to use his PS3, Q6600 and 8800gts under my folding name.
Thatd be cheating though. You get a week or two as the cards go through the mail to rack up some defensive points.

But yea you were one of the few people that passed me along with some other guy pulling 17K.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah It was you and that J-pinto guy where the only two to ever pass me..
I should be at My million mark By the time you get back up and maybe have my 2 8800gt's back in action 24/7 ..should be enough cushion .....so lets go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts