Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Linux > All
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kodi Krypton, latest via the unstable ppa.

This just started recently. The estuary skin is not updating the in-progress list for movies & tv shows. On a fresh start of kodi it shows my in-progress media. However after watching anything, either a movie, tv show, or actual live tv (provided by my mythtv backend) the in progress display on the home screen disappears. It only comes back after restarting Kodi.

Nothing seems funny in the logs. I have restarted Kodi a few times, just restarted my mysql service and the issue remains. Anyone have this problem and find a fix?

·
New001
2,668 Posts
Could check out the Kodi irc channel, there is usually someone around that might be able to help with legit kodi questions (they don't like discussion of illegal kodi addons though, illegal streaming n what not)

irc.freenode.net #kodi

you can access the channel without an irc client at webchat.freenode.net

·
Linux > All
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries of piracy in my house. I hate theft as much as anyone, and won't have it in my house. Recently got done re ripping my media, found a couple that I didn't have discs for, promptly deleted.

That being said I think I may have solved it for the time being. Restarted the mysql service and reloaded Kodi and it seems stable right now. All is well, for the time being.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts