Overclock.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey got what it takes to work for Konami? Check out these details.

SOURCE->http://www.ps3center.net/news/2439/k...al-gear-staff/

Quote:
March 9, 2009 - Once again providing confirmation that Metal Gear Solid didn't end at part 4, Konami has posted a job listing at a Japanese recruitment site seeking staff for new Metal Gear projects.

Posted on Friday, the job listing states that Konami is hiring a large number of staff for "new developments" in the Metal Gear series. The listing makes mention of both mobile and consumer entries (consumer refers to consoles and portables rather than PC, arcades, and mobile devices).

·
15,777 Posts
Ultra Nice!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
so who's next?... Very old old old snake?! or grandpa snake?.. Raiden doesn't deserve to be his protege.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
They had better let Snake retire. I would like him to stay a legend. I hate it when companies try to use the same person again and again to make money.

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by squall325
View Post

so who's next?... Very old old old snake?! or grandpa snake?.. Raiden doesn't deserve to be his protege.

I'd prefer a twist, namely that they THOUGHT that the Big Boss clones were sterile but snake hit that 1 in 1 million chance and had a son sometime in the 80's.

I liked MGS 2 Raiden, MGS 4 Raiden was a little too mechanical for my liking.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHeaven
View Post

They had better let Snake retire. I would like him to stay a legend. I hate it when companies try to use the same person again and again to make money.

I agree with this guy,they should focus on another character and let snake be a legend.
I liked Raiden on MGS4 a lot.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FuNkDrSpOt
View Post

I'd prefer a twist, namely that they THOUGHT that the Big Boss clones were sterile but snake hit that 1 in 1 million chance and had a son sometime in the 80's.

I agree. I prefer playing with humans.

·
15,777 Posts
I'd like a PS2 or PS3 version of the Metal Gear Series from MSX

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecchi-BANZAII!!!
View Post

I'd like a PS2 or PS3 version of the Metal Gear Series from MSX

How about Metal Gear 1 and 2 from NES?

·
15,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FuNkDrSpOt
View Post

How about Metal Gear 1 and 2 from NES?

Ehmm..... NO!
I don't want Fake MGS games...
It's the same with Super Mario 2 (Doki Doki Panic)

·
Registered
196 Posts
It could pick up with the guy who wore the mask most of the game. He was in the shoot out at the end with Myeral (sp). I can't recall his name at the moment.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Actually, I'm hoping they're remaking the older MGS games from the NES/SNES whatever. They'd be pretty good beefed up on graphics imo.

·
Excel Guru
12,121 Posts
MGS4 was amazing until the very end with the stupid wedding thing. MGS3 is still the best in my opinion (although without the emotion chip, my PS3 had issues playing the firefly boss level).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Personally, I thought the ending was just made of epic win. Kept us on the edge of our seats... Surprised until the very end. When it finally was over, I Just kinda sat back and thought. "Man, I really wish this wasn't over."

·
15,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by stargate125645
View Post

MGS4 was amazing until the very end with the stupid wedding thing. MGS3 is still the best in my opinion (although without the emotion chip, my PS3 had issues playing the firefly boss level).

Yeah 12-15 FPS without frameskip isn't really playable...

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I am finding it difficult to read this thread due to the lack of spoiler warnings regarding MGS4. Please, insert warnings and make the text white if you are posting something that contains possible spoilers.

Anyways, good news. The games keep on coming.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FuNkDrSpOt View Post

MGS 4 Raiden wasn't the Raiden I know from MGS 2...

or maybe there's another hidden pod where another snake would pop up.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
They dont need to retire snake, they need to make some prequels. I think we got to old to fast. Though I still havent played the newest game yet so my opinion is pretty eh.

I wish I could afford a console.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts