Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
Ti Power
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
In an interview with CVG, Casey Hudson, the executive producer for the game, implied that the team hasn't conclusively decided what to do about Tali. Reading his comment one way, it sounds like BioWare has made its decision and is hoping fans like it. Read another, it's still up in the air. Here's the full context.

We changed Tali-that was tough because people were very passionate about her. A lot of people want to have her face revealed and obviously people are going to be pissed off either way.

Like "I thought she was going to look beautiful!" or "I thought she was going to be the most hideous thing ever!" So we've had a lot of debate over Tali's face, but that's the one we kind of dread a lot. We're always "well, let's talk about something else for a while!" That's something we're going to have to decide.
Looks like we might finally see that face.

Source

·
Registered
626 Posts
Anyways, good, it was about time.

I hope she isn't too bad looking. My Shepard would be all "I am disappoint".

Please, if this thread could stay civil without anyone going on a Tali love/hate rampage that would be nice.

·
Registered
Ti Power
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah yeah It copied over fine but didn't post fine....

Lets stay on topic please.

Thank you mods!!

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Oh God, thanks for reminding us of that fan club or whatever it is...

·
Registered
Ti Power
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Mule;14117362
Oh God, thanks for reminding us of that fan club or whatever it is...
ROFL! Im waiting to all them to show up:laugher:

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
tongue.gif
I don't see what's so upsetting about making her beautiful and why people would want her to be hideous. She's had an awesome personality throughout the games and seems like a beautiful character.

I can understand that people would be upset about the final look of her, however, if she wasn't beautiful enough for their liking.

I'm not one to typically be into game girls, but Tali hit a soft spot!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto;14117396
Tali has the finest ass of all video game women. Dare I say even better than zero suit Samas.
Miranda>Tali. Just saying.

·
Premium Member
6,630 Posts
As much as I want sexeh ladies, I really think you could send a strong message with a cool and exciting character that turns out to be average or perhaps even ugly. I'd say both choices are viable.

·
Registered
Ti Power
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do like in ME1 and ME2 that you can just barley see an outline of her face and it leaves it to the imagination for now.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Storm;14117453
Just watch...Tali is going to be a guy
Yeah.. no. They said they DIDN'T want to upset fans. You know how in movies when a guy finds out they unknowingly made out with or slept with a transvestite.. You would see the same effect from anyone who chose to diddle Tali's pooter in ME2.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Making the prediction right now.

She will be VERY non-humanoid but will NOT look bad.

·
I heard you were dead...
8,514 Posts
They asked us on twitter today, actually... I do want to see Tali's face, and I don't care what she looks like. So there.
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowman;14117521
You know how in movies when a guy finds out they unknowingly made out with or slept with a transvestite..
What kind of movies have you been watching?
wth.gif

·
HEC Club
13,595 Posts
LOL... someone prepare a stretcher and defib unit for Wishmaker and Sweffy if Tali's face turns out to be some hideous maw of salivating acid dropping off long fangs with a snaking, long tongue. XD

·
Banned
4,341 Posts
keep it hidden, thats the smart thing to do, it will keep the secret through the rest of the mass effect series, and always keep that floating around in peoples head. There is something to be said about keeping a secret, or not fully explaining things that keeps people coming back over and over.

Or, make her a butter face.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.