Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

Valve's poster for Left 4 Dead 2's The Passing downloadable content finally gets a tagline: Nobody Survives Forever. And while the original survivors will be showing up at the beginning of The Passing, only three make it to the end.

The news comes by way of Valve's Chet Faliszek, speaking to Geoff Keighley at GDC, as shown in the most recent episode of GameTrailers TV. As reported previously, The Passing DLC for Left 4 Dead 2 would be followed by downloadable content for the first game, and now we know how that's going to work.

http://kotaku.com/5498032/one-left-4...ve-the-passing

• Rep+
Reactions: -iceblade^

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sLowEnd
View Post

I bet rochelle is the one that people will kill the most.

amen dammit

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
this seems stupid since left 4 dead has nothing to do with story, so taking out a character makes me go like "huh?"
however, to keep it left 4 dead as well as 4 player co-op in the beginning of the chapter, i think a new character will join? i'm not fully convinced that the l4d 1 characters are the only ones coming with the new DLC

·
Premium Member
5,037 Posts
It's one of the original survivors who dies. Hopefully Bill. I like Francis and Zoey, and Louis is too popular, although the Peelz meme would take off all over again.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Taking out the only girl would suck, how are they going to repopulate?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchkinpuncher
View Post

Taking out the only girl would suck, how are they going to repopulate?

Zoey?

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sLowEnd
View Post

I bet rochelle is the one that people will kill the most.

This, if anyone is game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFL Replica
View Post

Nobody is going to let zoey volunteer, and every likes francis and louis. Bill it is.

Really? I thought everyone hated louis. Everyone I play with does at least.

Favorite charectars, at least for me

Ellis->Francis->Coach->Bill->Zoey->Nick->.......................................Somewher e over here is Louis and Rochelle

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Didn't you guys learn anything from movies? The black guy always dies first.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts