Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

While Portal's clean white rooms were the visual star of the first game, Chell, the player's character in the game, was also memorable. For Portal 2, however, that trademark orange jumpsuit has gone straight out the window.

http://kotaku.com/5499671/portals-star-has-a-new-look

P.S first news post

·
Why is it smoking?
4,024 Posts
The dork helmet is a nice touch...goes nicely with the goofy safety stuff in the first Portal.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
What the...

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by T3h_Ch33z_Muncha
View Post

...a gurl in a video game w/o big bewbs?

Not that rare
(uncommon yes).

I don't think I'm liking the suit.... The idea is good, but the details, like all the patches, not so much.

OT: was I the only one who would set portals up so I could look through one, and see myself from the other, just to see what the character looked like?

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by T3h_Ch33z_Muncha
View Post

...a gurl in a video game w/o big bewbs?

Some one needs to start a petition to let Valve know how they screwed up.

·
Banned
11,112 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E_man
View Post

Not that rare
(uncommon yes).

I don't think I'm liking the suit.... The idea is good, but the details, like all the patches, not so much.

OT: was I the only one who would set portals up so I could look through one, and see myself from the other, just to see what the character looked like?

...the first level has a mirror or something to let you know what you look like iirc...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xlastshotx View Post
girls poop?!
Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

Can you imagine...?

*shiver*

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Eww, looks like my cousin in a weird discoloured yellow jumpsuit wearing an idiot's helmet... I want the old Chell back (or a non-stupid-looking supermodel
).

1 - 20 of 54 Posts