Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Red Dead Redemption players, you've done some very bad things. Just pretending, of course! GameSpy has been collecting data from players of Rockstar Games' hit Western and the results are amazing.

12.6 million characters trampled by horses. 5,600 cumulative years spent in virtual jail. And that's just in two weeks!

Earlier this week, we posted a snapshot of stats involving animal-hunting in Red Dead Redemption. At the time, we believed those stats, pulled from gamers networked to Rockstar's website, showed the full rankings of animals slayed by RDR players. Turns out that was just a tiny slice.

The data we have for you today, via GameSpy, shows a whole lot more:
More...

Woah! I wish all games tracked stats like that.
I'd love to see the total number of zombies and/or Las Plagas infected have been taken out in Resident Evil.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by linkin93 View Post
When is the game coming to PC?

Don't think it will. After GTA 4, Rockstar probably ain't too interested.

·
In a van...DOWNBYTHERIVER
3,589 Posts
Wow. People actually have gone to jail? Not to mention 5,600 years worth of time...

That graphic is pretty awesome lol, although I'm fairly surprised coyotes aren't even on the list of most killed animals. I probably saw 3x as many of those than any other animal.

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
I thought this game was rubbish.... Everyone has an aimbot and it's boring...

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
Wow. People actually have gone to jail? Not to mention 5,600 years worth of time...

That graphic is pretty awesome lol, although I'm fairly surprised coyotes aren't even on the list of most killed animals. I probably saw 3x as many of those than any other animal.
Yeah. I'm surprised by the jail time and how many times people stole horses. I've yet to steal one. (I may have by accident done one time though)

Quote:
I thought this game was rubbish.... Everyone has an aimbot and it's boring...
I thought the game was pretty fun story wise. The gameplay was way too easy though.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
It'll suck if this doesn't make it to PC. But i'm not holding my breath. Foo to you R*!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingamajig View Post
It'll suck if this doesn't make it to PC. But i'm not holding my breath. Foo to you R*!
Youre not missing much. Imagine GTA IV with one car in a couple different colors and the cities have 3 buildings and a farm. Thats. About. It.

·
Junglist
7,233 Posts
Bloody awesome game, gonna hit some up later

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Quote:
5,773,917 hats shot off in duels
Is it possible to shoot the pistol out of someone's hand? THAT would be cool.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by C-bro View Post
Yea, there is a mode kind of like Max Payne where you slow down time and can pick where you shoot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28
View Post

Don't think it will. After GTA 4, Rockstar probably ain't too interested.

What's happened ?

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28
View Post

Yeah. I'm surprised by the jail time and how many times people stole horses. I've yet to steal one. (I may have by accident done one time though)

I thought the game was pretty fun story wise. The gameplay was way too easy though.

The game is challenging depending on what you do. I never really used the automatic aim. I liked running in with my guns firing. Keeps things interesting. Nothing beats grabbing a bandit leader with the lasso and pulling him away from his friends.

Hardest thing I've done in game was bear hunting. Somehow they always managed to sneak up behind me.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHeaven View Post
The game is challenging depending on what you do. I never really used the automatic aim. I liked running in with my guns firing. Keeps things interesting. Nothing beats grabbing a bandit leader with the lasso and pulling him away from his friends.

Hardest thing I've done in game was bear hunting. Somehow they always managed to sneak up behind me.
Yeah, the difficult aiming setting changes everything.

Oh and bears tend to spawn behind you in the game purposely. I think its Rockstar's little secret way of playing with you like a toy. It's their little instant life or death mechanic that had the entire office giggling away as they programmed the damn game to spawn the entity behind you. XD

BEARS

This is what my family does to your kind!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by C-bro
View Post

yep, you can disarm their main weapon, then once they pull out their pistol you can do it a second time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts