Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Three former top employees of the studio responsible for PlayStation3 exclusives Uncharted and Jak & Daxter have been hired away by Valve, perhaps indicating that publisher won't be developing "stepchild versions" for the PS3 anymore.

Source.

This could go multiple ways.. Either Valve improves PS3 support, or we are getting some awesome upcoming Valve games.

Update:

Quote:

Three Sony Devs Switch Over to Valve - Three Years Ago [Corrected]

A story out there that three former top employees at Naughty Dog have joined Valve is true. It's also three years old.

The site PlayStation Lifestyle put up the item yesterday. Kotaku linked over to it earlier this morning. A quick check of their LinkedIn CVs notes these guys all joined Valve between 2006 and 2007, so it's no sign of any renewed interest by Valve in PS3 development.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxicrimsonixx View Post
This could go multiple ways.. Either Valve improves PS3 support, or we are getting some awesome upcoming Valve games.
Either? Why can't it be "Both"?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
who cares about ps3 support? hopefully the games just get better and better for pc!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumsoil
View Post

who cares about ps3 support? hopefully the games just get better and better for pc!

A LOT of my friends do, and I'm pretty sure it would make TONS of people happy.

·
Premium Member
4,026 Posts
Wrong Title.
[Kotaku] Three NAUGHTY DOG Devs Switch Over to Valve
Fixed.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I think they need to help Xbox users first. Especially when talking about TF2, they haven't recieved any of the updates and Valve has yet to say if they ever will, but they had once made it sound like they were going to give them updates.

I don't play it on Xbox FYI.

·
Premium Member
6,867 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumsoil
View Post

who cares about ps3 support?

Developers interested in, you know, making more money.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzNwl View Post
hopefully this doesn't make valve suck
hopefully u will read the op considering it was updated 6 hours ago and this happened 3 years ago rofl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts