Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:
A mysterious countdown timer has appeared on BioWare's home page, as well as the pages for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. What is BioWare revealing on Monday?
source
BioWare Main

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Sequel announcement or DLC I bet.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hermit View Post
i'm pretty sure it's the DLC
they already have DLC announced. why would they announce it twice? im thinking its just another DLC completely. but then again, why would it appear on both the ME2 and DA: origins pages?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattlyall06 View Post
they already have DLC announced. why would they announce it twice? im thinking its just another DLC completely. but then again, why would it appear on both the ME2 and DA: origins pages?
ah, didn't know it was appearing on both pages. i didn't go on the site.

it could have announced the actual release of the DLC.

i guess we'll see in 5 days.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Because of space time portal machine accident nooooo!!!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Kotor III alongside ToR please please please please. Even though, no, it wont happen.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Cross-over DLC!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
Cross-over DLC!!!!!!!!
haha, now we're talkin!

·
Banned
12,758 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Magix View Post
Mass effect 3. It finishes the series.
It has already been announced, unless they're releasing a release date or something. I believe they said ME3 should be out around late Q4 2010.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
Cross-over DLC!!!!!!!!
The Normandy hits a foreign mass gate and it shoots them into the past where they crash land on a strange planet. Sheppard is thrown from the wreckage and wakes up with amnesia where some mages discover him. Sheppard trains and becomes a blood mage and the wardens are hunting him/her.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I haven't looked so I can't be sure, but if the counters are counting the same time, odds are it's got something to do with Star Wars: The Old Republic. Would be nice if it was some sort of bonus incentive for loyal Bioware customers. Say for every Bioware title you own made within the last year you get a month free in The Old Republic. That'd be nice anyway.

·
AMD Overclocker
9,178 Posts
Sale on steam for ME2!!! PLEASE!!!! *fingers crossed*

1 - 20 of 55 Posts