1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://kanyequest3030.tumblr.com/page/2
Quote:
Kanye Quest 3030 Released!

Kanye Quest 3030 is now available for free download!

In January 2010, as rapper and producer Kanye West is taking the garbage out one day, he suddenly travels through a wormhole. Emerging on the other side, Kanye finds himself in the year 3030. In a dystopian city filled with clones of hip-hop musicians and under the control of a god-like dictator, can Kanye get back home?

Kanye Quest 3030 is a hip-hop-themed science-fiction 2D roleplaying game starring Kanye West.

Download Here!

This game is incredible.
Any game that has MF Doom, Deltron, AND RZA can't possibly be bad.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
574 Posts
Lmao this game is awesome for rap nerds. Pac has a hologram power? GZA got a 7th Chamber special skill? Wu-Tang Sword style? It's pretty funny that GZA and RZA attacks are all something that sounds like it came right from a JRPG. I was crying when I saw Kanye rap skills. Winslow, Croissant, Sarcophagus and Interrupt? I think the game is best understood if you are at least someone who think rap is more than the stuff on the radio. Just from the video, I can see so many hidden gems it's great.

Gonna download and see the kind of job they did.

EDIT: Man the Lil B scene where he comes down from the heavens is hilarious.

·
Premium Member
15,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun Zala View Post

Lmao this game is awesome for rap nerds. Pac has a hologram power? GZA got a 7th Chamber special skill? Wu-Tang Sword style? It's pretty funny that GZA and RZA attacks are all something that sounds like it came right from a JRPG. I was crying when I saw Kanye rap skills. Winslow, Croissant, Sarcophagus and Interrupt? I think the game is best understood if you are at least someone who think rap is more than the stuff on the radio. Just from the video, I can see so many hidden gems it's great.

Gonna download and see the kind of job they did.

EDIT: Man the Lil B scene where he comes down from the heavens is hilarious.
I knew you'd love it.
tongue.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.