Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nightworkgames/blackroom-a-new-fps-from-romero-and-carmack?token=07458251
Quote:
John Romero and Adrian Carmack reunite to make BLACKROOM, a visceral, action-packed FPS set in a holographic simulation gone rogue.

John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack proudly announce BLACKROOM™, a visceral, varied and violent shooter that harkens back to classic FPS play with a mixture of exploration, speed, and intense, weaponized combat. Use fast, skillful movement to dodge enemy attacks, circle-strafe your foes, and rule the air as you rocket jump in the single- and multiplayer modes. BLACKROOM launches with unique multiplayer maps, robust modding support, and dedicated servers for the community to make diabolical creations of their own design
The man that changed the gaming industry forever is BACK!

And of course..

He's going to do it again.
yessir.gif

·
184 Posts
Ok John Romero, you now have my attention.
biggrin.gif

·
I <3 narcissists
6,489 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts

·
Reject the system
1,554 Posts
Cancelled the kickstarter already.
frown.gif

Guess they are going to make a demo and have it up before they do a kickstarter again - which isn't a bad call, really.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxxyarly View Post

Cancelled the kickstarter already.
frown.gif

Guess they are going to make a demo and have it up before they do a kickstarter again - which isn't a bad call, really.
More like put on hold, i figured the interested "investor" they had who was going to pay $700,000 wants to actually get some gameplay first. Not unreasonable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts