Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ultimate Rig Winner
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on buying one of these for my next build, budget is low atm so I will this as it is supposably the same as a H60. Later in the year I may consider fitting another rad and a res, Could this be achieved with a bit of modding? I want to get eventually into WC and I think that modding something like this would be an inexpensive way to do so

·
Ultimate Rig Winner
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would a aftermarket pump be able to worth alongside the integrated one? This way it would allow for expanbiltyn like so...

Original --- +1 Res --- Replace rad with dual rad --- +1 pump --- CPU block

Would this work?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedroc1999 View Post

I plan on buying one of these for my next build, budget is low atm so I will this as it is supposably the same as a H60. Later in the year I may consider fitting another rad and a res, Could this be achieved with a bit of modding? I want to get eventually into WC and I think that modding something like this would be an inexpensive way to do so
I think it is, but those pumps are usually weak and probably shorten it's life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedroc1999 View Post

Would a aftermarket pump be able to worth alongside the integrated one? This way it would allow for expanbiltyn like so...

Original --- +1 Res --- Replace rad with dual rad --- +1 pump --- CPU block
no not unless both pumps were the same. you could bypass the oem one too, but now in the end yours spending more than just going 1/2" from the start

1 - 6 of 6 Posts