Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn guys I was on fire today playin L4D. First off, I finally got the cr0wned achievement. Everyone always told me the easiest way to get it was with the auto shotty but I could never get it. Well I got it today, but not with the auto shotty.... I crowned that ***** with a turret!!! I was just gonna unload on her before she could run at me but as soon as I shot it was like "cr0wned" . How's that for l33t

Then later today I had a straight "you can't **** with me" moment. I was playin single player (well split-screen with 2 ai's) and I was leading the group. Well I ran ahead too much and everyone couldn't catch up so I got swarmed. Like totally can't move there's 1million horde kinda swarmed. So what do I do? Why use a molotov o'course. I threw it at my feet and stood in the fire and used my medkit while the horde all just died around me. By the time I was done healing the horde was dead and I stepped outta the fire with life in the green still. It was the most badass thing I've ever witnessed in L4D. Of course, it was pretty intense and being in the moment I didn't get any screenies, but thats ok. I'll always have the memory.

I got this screenie that made me giggle tho:
ZOMBIE ASS!

·
Banned
8,950 Posts
That achievement isn't hard to get at all..

All you had to do was run up behind her until she stands up and then shoot her in the head.

And I hate playing with people who like to run ahead from the group. It's annoying.

Also, I guess you don't realize that your post gets censored for a reason.. maybe you should fix that.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by halifax1
View Post

That achievement isn't hard to get at all..

All you had to do was run up behind her until she stands up and then shoot her in the head.

And I hate playing with people who like to run ahead from the group. It's annoying.

Yeah I understand the concept behind gettin the achievement but it never gave it to me before...the witch wouldn't get up and attack, she died, but it never gave me the achievement. Getting it with the turret was totally accidental. Sweet, but accidental.

I hate people who run ahead too, but like I said I was playin split screen with my gf's lil sister and she stopped following me for a minute and the AI characters of course stayed with her instead of comin with me. When I'm playin online I'm alot more careful about runnin off.

Quote:

View Post

Also, I guess you don't realize that your post gets censored for a reason.. maybe you should fix that.

Oh no, those words need to be there. Its censored so the kiddies can't see it but the adults know what they mean and they set the mood of the post. L4D is a mature game anyway so the kiddies shouldn't be readin my thread in the first place

·
Banned
8,950 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puscifer
View Post

Yeah I understand the concept behind gettin the achievement but it never gave it to me before...the witch wouldn't get up and attack, she died, but it never gave me the achievement. Getting it with the turret was totally accidental. Sweet, but accidental.

I hate people who run ahead too, but like I said I was playin split screen with my gf's lil sister and she stopped following me for a minute and the AI characters of course stayed with her instead of comin with me. When I'm playin online I'm alot more careful about runnin off.

Getting it with the turret is quite sweet.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

View Post

Getting it with the turret is quite sweet.

Thank you

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirgan View Post
nice screenys xD

And Im personally not a fan of the crowned achievement - I think they should just remove it and make the witch more fierce and creepy

Just play it on expert... insta kill if she hits you

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Standing in fire??? Thats unheard of! Unless you were on normal, you woulda dropped before you even pulled that med kit out lol

edit: just read you were playing with a youngin' so no punishment for you

on that note, to l4d i go... i love off semesters

1 - 8 of 8 Posts