Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a big fan of the first. Is this one worth the money ? I played a little at my friends house and was not really impressed. I really hate the characters, and it seems very similar to the first one. Is there still a big community for this game ?

THanks

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
there is a bigger community for L4D2, i also liked much better the first one, i also dont like the new characters as much and honestly i prefer the first game over all.

but it is at a very low price right now so you will get your moneys worth out of it.

if you liked the first one you will like this one, since they are so similar.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakDown View Post
there is a bigger community for L4D2, i also liked much better the first one, i also dont like the new characters as much and honestly i prefer the first game over all.

but it is at a very low price right now so you will get your moneys worth out of it.

if you liked the first one you will like this one, since they are so similar.
Yeah well ive put 150h in l4d, so although i loved the game im pretty much done with it. If its more of the same, i guess ill pass.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Get it, its a good laugh to play with mates - running into a crowd of zombies with a machete is priceless. The mutations are sometimes pretty good too, however if you prefer playing seriously I'd probably stick with the first.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'd say just get it - i disliked L4D2, and it quickly got boring top play. I bought it Last Xmas and have a total of 4.5 hours on it. Thing is, it's so cheap now with the sale you may as well get it.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gablain View Post
Yeah well ive put 150h in l4d, so although i loved the game im pretty much done with it. If its more of the same, i guess ill pass.
its your call, but at $6,79 you cant go wrong. you get melee weapons and it has nice levels.

i would say that if some friend of yours has it or wants to get it, you should pick it up and play.

if none of your friends wants to play it, then skip it.

• Rep+
Reactions: gablain

·
Registered
344 Posts
I brought L4D + L4D2 Combo only £7.81! You can go wrong for that much money

Finially back home from work so downlading now

Lets kill some zombies!

·
It's a me
2,882 Posts
Its only $6 and some change on sale for steam right now. Great game with a lot of content, you'd be a fool not to snag it at this price

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
left 4 dead 2 has 2 DLCs and the campaing "no mercy" from left 4 dead 1, with left 4 dead characters but withh all the left 4 dead 2 goodness.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Like most people are saying I'd get it because it's cheap. However I loved L4D, my friends and I played a lot. Got L4D2 and was disappointed if I'm honest. I mean yeah better weapons and graphics. It just seems the same, they could've just bought out DLC or something IMO. Worth getting it considering it's so cheap.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gablain View Post
oh sweet. But only no mercy right ? Im buying another one for my friend now lol :/
Yeh, only No Mercy was added. Its pretty much exactly the same though, only the finale had a slight change to a building.

• Rep+
Reactions: gablain
1 - 16 of 16 Posts