Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Left 4 Dead comics are here!

Quote:
Welcome to the first chapter in our four-part Left 4 Dead comic, the Sacrifice! Find out what happens after the military rescued Francis, Louis, Zoey, and Bill at the end of the original Left 4 Dead in four weekly installments, each a whopping 40-plus pages of story and art. Then, download the new DLC "The Sacrifice", where we put the story's conclusion into your hands.
http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=4352

http://www.l4d.com/comic/

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
I am intrigued. Kind of lost interest recently, I enjoy TF2 more.

But this has always been a refreshing break.

Love Louis's HWG.

·
B.O.W
26,977 Posts
roflmao that was epic

·
B.O.W
26,977 Posts
wow so I guess Valve times applies to comic books too. Just realized it says September 2nd. Um... it's the 14th.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Ugh, I hate the bull**** "automatic goes empty and goes clickclickclick when you hold down the trigger"

THAT'S NOT HOW GUNS WORK GUYS

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaedrus2129 View Post
Ugh, I hate the bull**** "automatic goes empty and goes clickclickclick when you hold down the trigger"

That's factual son. Needs the gas and/or recoil to re-**** the mechanism

But in videogame-land, automatic weapons behave as such whether they are loaded or not.

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaedrus2129
View Post

Thats how it works in hollywood and thats how kids who know nothing about guns, yet think they do based on games, think it works.

Fail...

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28
View Post

wow so I guess Valve times applies to comic books too. Just realized it says September 2nd. Um... it's the 14th.

totally says 21

1 - 16 of 16 Posts