Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,410 Posts
Would be interesting to see what they would get using the new Phanteks TS140

I have a set of the new PH-F140HP fans. Very nice! Only complaint is they are not PWM. Still have to use adapter.
frown.gif

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

You can see the new black blades are a little bigger with smaller fins on them and bigger motor housing; 4 motor braces instead of 3; housing mounts and corners are different with a new rubber mount.

Running on cooler with PWM adapter with one fan I got 745-1320rpm; with 2 fans it's 465-1295rpm
To my ears they seem a little quieter but hard to tell.

I'll keep you all posted of anything else I find out.

·
New to OCN?
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

Would be interesting to see what they would get using the new Phanteks TS140

I have a set of the new PH-F140HP fans. Very nice! Only complaint is they are not PWM. Still have to use adapter.
frown.gif

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

You can see the new black blades are a little bigger with smaller fins on them and bigger motor housing; 4 motor braces instead of 3; housing mounts and corners are different with a new rubber mount.

Running on cooler with PWM adapter with one fan I got 745-1320rpm; with 2 fans it's 465-1295rpm
To my ears they seem a little quieter but hard to tell.

I'll keep you all posted of anything else I find out.
Red one seems good design for guided airflow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts