Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got a new after market top from "Petra's Tech Shop" it's the DDCT-01,pretty nice. I have been using a Radiical Turbo-Top but it's rough compared to this one.The chamber is slick as a babys bottom and the inlet is ringed. Haven't tried it, but from the design of it I would say he's got a winner..Here'a link if your interested, o'yeah look for a link in his blurb to some tests done with various after market top's.....<a href="http://www.petrastechshop.com/peddcudeddcp.html" target="_blank">Petra's Tech Shop</a>

·
Registered
26 Posts
are the tops interchangable across both ddc-1 and the ddc-2? Everything i am reading about the Laing DDCs shows how much more flow you can get by replacing the top.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>wht1986</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">are the tops interchangable across both ddc-1 and the ddc-2? Everything i am reading about the Laing DDCs shows how much more flow you can get by replacing the top.</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div> Hi, Yeah they are good for the 10W or 18W...Yeah from the tests these things are flowing better and have a lot more head than the D-5's....With an over volt to 13.8V they are even that much more impressive...His test results with it were with the 18V....

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Please link his test again ira-k.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>Snerp</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">Please link his test again ira-k.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
Here you go...I've got some other links I'll hunt for to if you really want to see them, just let me know...<a href="http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1102781" target="_blank">[H]ard|Forum - DDC Top & Pump Performance Comparison (Petra's, Radiical, Alphacool, etc.)<br><br></a>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts