Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the help of all of you I was able to build my gorgeous gaming desktop system - hugs and kisses for everyone.

Now I need help (only 5 months later) in building a great LAN party system. I have been looking at chassis. I want something small with a handle - not a normal desktop system. I'm a girl and am not particularly into hauling loads of equipment. So a mini-system is ideal for me.

Start at the Chassis I always say - does anyone have a great suggestion from personal usage?

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,206 Posts
What about something like a Shuttle XPC? They have a really nice one for $390 that has room for a pair of hard drives, an optical drive, and a floppy. It's also Core 2 Duo compatible and has a 400W PSU. They also sell carrying totes. Also $320 for an AM2 version.

·
ZFS
4,084 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by redsox83381
View Post

Can the lite hold a standard PSU?

I am almost positive it can fit a standard sized PSU but not an extended length one.

• Rep+
Reactions: redsox83381

·
Registered
97 Posts
i have the lanbox and its amazing. Its quiet, has descent cooling, and nice windows on both sides with vents. The price isnt bad either, i believe you can get it for around 120 plus shipping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts